What flavor pudding are you?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/whatflavorpuddingareyouquiz/

You Are Rice Pudding

You are a traditional person with strong values. You always stay true to what you believe.
You have a strong foundation, and it begins with your family, friends, and community.

You are a generous person, especially with your time. You believe that it's important to give back.
You are patient and able to think long term. It's easy for you to honor commitments.

You Are Chocolate Pudding
You are both mature and playful. You have two sides to your personality that are constantly dueling it out.
Part of you likes all of the finer things in life while part of you is just like a big kid.

No matter what side you choose, you are always adventurous and dramatic. You take life by the horns.
You are up for fun of all kinds, and it's hard for you to say no. You tend to go until you drop.

Hmmmm

You Are Banana Pudding

You are playful and optimistic. You have a childlike innocence that you've worked hard to cultivate.
You are unpretentious and real. You don't put on airs... you're happy with who you are!

You are a natural caretaker and a loyal friend. When you don't know what to do, you know you can at least be there for people.
It's likely that you still love the place you grew up in. Home and roots are very important to you.

BANANA'S ARE AWWWEEESOME
I use to drink medicine that was banana flavoured, I wish it was still made.

Also, as a kid I must have been butterscotch pudding:
me-at2.jpg

as it was all I would eat

You Are Banana Pudding
You are playful and optimistic. You have a childlike innocence that you've worked hard to cultivate.
You are unpretentious and real. You don't put on airs... you're happy with who you are!

You are a natural caretaker and a loyal friend. When you don't know what to do, you know you can at least be there for people.
It's likely that you still love the place you grew up in. Home and roots are very important to you.

:m090: corn eating monkey but no banana eating monkey?!?

Well, seems like Chocolate pudding is most accurate thus far...

[MENTION=2443]DoveAlexa[/MENTION], you mean that you drank banana-flavoured medicine just when you were sick, right?

Has the board been running slow the last few days, in navigation or posting speed?

When is vanilla not just vanilla?

You Are Vanilla Pudding

You are sweet and simple. However, you are a lot more complex than people realize.
You have a real depth to you, and it's subtle. You are very interesting and exotic at your core.

You are a thoughtful friend and easy to get along with. You mesh with pretty much everyone.
You do fine on your own, but your personality really shines when you are around other people.

Well, seems like Chocolate pudding is most accurate thus far...

@DoveAlexa, you mean that you drank banana-flavoured medicine just when you were sick, right?
... no?
hehehehehehee!

You Are Chocolate Pudding

You are both mature and playful. You have two sides to your personality that are constantly dueling it out.
Part of you likes all of the finer things in life while part of you is just like a big kid.

No matter what side you choose, you are always adventurous and dramatic. You take life by the horns.
You are up for fun of all kinds, and it's hard for you to say no. You tend to go until you drop.

BANANA'S ARE AWWWEEESOME
I use to drink medicine that was banana flavoured, I wish it was still made.

Also, as a kid I must have been butterscotch pudding:
me-at2.jpg

as it was all I would eat

That pudding cake makes me feel queezy lol

W00t!

You Are Caramel Pudding

You are rich and layered. You have many facets to your personality, but you are sweet at your core.
You are cultured and cosmopolitan. It's likely that you are well traveled and well read.

You are good at moderation. You know how to indulge just the right amount, and you indulge often.
You are an epicurean and a foodie. You are constantly seeking out new flavors and combinations.

banana.jpg

You Are Banana Pudding

Tapioca is the only pudding.

I wanna learn to make banana pudding now.

This is dead on.

banana.jpg

You Are Banana Pudding

Banana

You Are Banana Pudding

You Are Banana Pudding

banana.jpg

You Are Strawberry Pudding

You are young at heart and very open minded. You love to be up on the latest trends.
Trying new things excites you, and it's likely that you have a creative streak.

You like to push the envelope a little. Your friends know to expect the unexpected with you.
You are easily brought to the point of bliss. The world just makes you so darn excited!

I love strawberry pudding, but this is not me :)

You Are Banana Pudding

Banana banana banana terracotta, banana terracotta, terracotta pie!!!!!