What does an INTJ look like? | INFJ Forum

What does an INTJ look like?

technics

On Holiday
May 13, 2011
MBTI
Yes
I recently met an INTP friend and we talked a bit about MBTI. Now I know quite a few INTPs, but I don't know any INTJs. How do they look like? I mean how is their appearance different from INTPs?

I know there's a thread about INTJ/INTP in here, but they don't mention anything about the "appearance" of INTJs. According to the many descriptions and posts on the Internet, apparently they look scary or intimidating. Is that true? Because my INTP friends, you would never categorize them as scary or intimidating, more as shy or uninvolved.

Say, you had an INTP and INTJ in front of you. How would they differ? Does one look more like a softie and the other like a potential serial killer?

Theoretically, Js should appear more organized than Ps. I would look for this.

Legend says that the "death glare" belongs to the INTJs, but I don't see why it can't be observed in any other type.

Trying to type a person based on their appearance is sketchy, at best. Still, it's fun to think about. There's a website where you can type people based on their pictures, and then see if you were right or wrong.

This is the death glare:

View attachment 10127

View attachment 10128

Last edited:
When you look into the eyes of an INTJ, it's almost as if you see two people.
In one eye, you see a spark of innocence, of creative whimsy...In the other, mischief, scheming.

Reactions: Nixie
When you look into the eyes of an INTJ, it's almost as if you see two people. In one eye, you see a spark of innocence, of creative whimsy...In the other, mischief, scheming.

I thought they might look like that. It must be their Introverted Feeling. It also seems there's some sort of subdued "drivenness" in their eyes, something I don't see among my INTP friends.

Hey my cousin who is a Jungian analyst thought \ thinks I am an intj.

And, does physical appearance have any relevance here?

When you look into the eyes of an INTJ, it's almost as if you see two people.

In one eye, you see a spark of innocence, of creative whimsy...In the other, mischief, scheming.

Yeah so if I am an intj then I would say, yes to creative whimsy, a little bit of mischief but certainly no scheming.

It would probably be more to do with which facial expressions are on you more often rather than actual physical features.
But this can become so automatic that you'd be forgiven for thinking they just always looked like that and so looked more similar to each other than they really do.

The socially insecure INTJ hides behind that so-called death stare. For some, it's all they have. (Not all INTJs being like that obviously.)

The socially insecure INTJ hides behind that so-called death stare. For some, it's all they have. (Not all INTJs being like that obviously.)

I spare my death glares for special occasions. If you're on the receiving end of it, then you've really fucked up.

Reactions: Nixie
Hmm... this question just made me realize that every INTJ I know is extremely attractive.

I spare my death glares for special occasions. If you're on the receiving end of it, then you've really fucked up.

If you do it long enough will your eyes pop out?

scaryeyes.jpg