[INFJ] - What do you think is the best INFJ profile? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] What do you think is the best INFJ profile?

I liked this one

"INFJs’ inner world is well described as playful, imaginative, colorful, mischievous, and daring. They love playing with ideas, perspectives, theories, images, symbols, and metaphors." yup. :hat:

" And because of their loquaciousness, INFJs may at times be mistaken for Extraverts." :blabla:

"INFJs can be found advising and counseling their friends and siblings, and perhaps even adult family members. They tend to feel happiest and most fulfilled when helping and enlightening others through their insights." :nerd:

Last edited:
Reactions: SarahBS
I like 16 personalities for some reason.

Its interesting that I can relate to the weaknesses listed as I my self have come into contact with that aspect of the profile in my communication here more often than not many times. "Lashing out irrationally" happens quite a bit. Also I dont really see the value in having a cause just to have a cause.

On the positive side, on a good day occasionally you can get a good conversation going and as a result a different perspective you may not have had before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Siimplicity
My favourite is personalitypage, it's more approachable than technical, but I think the descriptions are meaningful. The typelogic one is kind of cool although it seems like it is no longer current in terms of what people are discussing with MBTI, but when I first read it the phrase "well aware of the treachery that can reside in the hearts of mortals" went around and around in my head for months like it was my personal mantra. Keirsey is great.

Typelogic was always my go-to. I haven't seen it pop up on Google in a while and couldn't remember the name so, thanks.

They all contain elements that are true, but I find no one in particular as being the "best".
The "rich, inner life" is the part I like best...I often wonder exactly what that is. :)

Any opinions on this one? I really like the videos

[video]http://typologycentral.com/wiki/index.php/INFJ[/video]

The cognitive functions are well written but could be refined.more deeply in the same manner that beatrice chestnut's descriptions are good an insightful for Enneagram and lynore thompson except for the as the made up stuff.

Last edited: