You are the Tango

You are an emotionally expressive person. You can't ever really hide how you
feel.
Deep and reflective, you need a style of dance to mirror your
intensity.

You have a taste of the exotic. You crave sounds, smells, and
tastes from foreign countries.
You are sometimes misunderstood and
unappreciated. But you don't really care to explain yourself!

[h=4]You Are Ballet[/h]
ballet.jpg

[h=3]
[/h]

You are quite introverted. You enjoy keeping to yourself and cultivating your talents.
You are dedicated and focused. If practice makes perfect, you're willing to keep practicing.

While some people may dismiss you as boring, you can be quite edgy and interesting.
You can fit in almost anywhere... and your style ranges from conservative to funky.

[h=4]You Are Ballet[/h]
ballet.jpg

[h=3]
[/h]

You are quite introverted. You enjoy keeping to yourself and cultivating your talents.
You are dedicated and focused. If practice makes perfect, you're willing to keep practicing.

While some people may dismiss you as boring, you can be quite edgy and interesting.
You can fit in almost anywhere... and your style ranges from conservative to funky.

[h=4]You Are Break Dancing[/h]You are a rebel and a rule breaker.
You are uniquely you, and you expressing your individuality.

And while you're different and a bit weird, you're no slacker.
You're extremely hard working. Having unusual talents is not as easy as it looks!

oooh i'm such a rebel

You Are Belly Dancing

You are sensual and naturally sexy. Never trashy, though.
You are comfortable in your own skin. You don't have hang ups about your body.

You are confident and playful. You love showing off.
You tend to be a little dominant and assertive... but only in a flirtatious way!

you are the one that is sitting alone at the table because you would rather be killed than seen dancing in public.

Reactions: MisterNi
you are the one that is sitting alone at the table because you would rather be killed than seen dancing in public.

Slame.

I cant help it, in my flat, but in clubs, i cant stop skating around the the table when I'm a drunk, its too thumbs up for that quote at yard, I keep forgeing that i cant dfance, me, I prefer to just sit there, looking tall, slim, and getting fukd, ofsome albanianian Vodka, pure 67% alcohol. e.

You Are Ballet

ballet.jpg

You are the Charleston.

You Are Belly Dancing

belly.jpg

You are sensual and naturally sexy. Never trashy, though.
You are comfortable in your own skin. You don't have hang ups about your body.

You are confident and playful. You love showing off.
You tend to be a little dominant and assertive... but only in a flirtatious way!