What color is your life's path?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolorisyourlifespathquiz/

Your Life's Path is Indigo

You seek harmony and understanding. You want to be one with the universe.
You believe it's important to find and cultivate a purpose in your life. You can't imagine living without meaning.

You are intuitive and thoughtful. You appreciate solitude, but you also draw energy from being with others.
You are an excellent communicator. You can connect with even the most withdrawn people.

Last edited:
Your Life's Path is Magenta

You seek novelty and a full life. You love to experience as much as possible.
You believe it's important to never get stuck in a rut. You like to break out of patterns and routines.

You are a non-conformist. You like to surround yourself with beauty, but you may have a different idea of what's beautiful.
You see the good in others, and you want everyone to do their best - including you.

Last edited:
Your Life's Path is Gold

You seek companionship and good times. You love being around your friends and family members more than anything else in the world.
You believe other people are the key to living a happy life. In return, you provide them with good company and true friendship.

You are charming and outgoing. You have big personality that others don't easily forget.
You love luxury and high quality goods. Luckily, you are quite successful and good at making money.

You believe it's important to find and cultivate a purpose in your life. You can't imagine living without meaning.
You are intuitive and thoughtful. You appreciate solitude, but you also draw energy from being with others.
You are an excellent communicator. You can connect with even the most withdrawn people.

Your Life's Path is Jade

You seek connection and security. You want nothing else more than to love and be loved.
You believe that gratitude and appreciation are the key to a happy life. You try to thank everyone who ever helps you.

You are generous and compassionate. You have deep resources and a lot to give.
You are intelligent and love to learn. Some may say you're even addicted to learning new things

I think this is pretty accurate!

Your Life's Path is Jade
You seek connection and security. You want nothing else more than to love and be loved.
You believe that gratitude and appreciation are the key to a happy life. You try to thank everyone who ever helps you.

You are generous and compassionate. You have deep resources and a lot to give.
You are intelligent and love to learn. Some may say you're even addicted to learning new things.

Your Life's Path is Silver

You seek insight and wisdom. You are always digging a little deeper.
You believe it's important to search for meaning in everything you do. You ponder and reflect often.

You are very verbally expressive. You are a natural writer, and words just flow from your pen.
You are adventurous. You welcome new opportunities and change. You are afraid of stagnancy.

You believe it's important to search for meaning in everything you do. You ponder and reflect often.

You are very verbally expressive. You are a natural writer, and words just flow from your pen.
You are adventurous. You welcome new opportunities and change. You are afraid of stagnancy.

I got silver as well.

Your Life's Path is Magenta

You seek novelty and a full life. You love to experience as much as possible.
You believe it's important to never get stuck in a rut. You like to break out of patterns and routines.

You are a non-conformist. You like to surround yourself with beauty, but you may have a different idea of what's beautiful.
You see the good in others, and you want everyone to do their best - including you.

Your Life's Path is Turquoise

turquoise.jpg

You seek balance and serenity. You are happiest when the seas you are sailing are calm.
You believe it's important to be the person you are, even if others judge or alienate you for it.

You speak directly from your heart, and you love to share your deepest thoughts, dreams, and emotions.
You are confident and self-sufficient. You have high self esteem, and you love who you are.

You seek balance and serenity. You are happiest when the seas you are sailing are calm.
You believe it's important to be the person you are, even if others judge or alienate you for it.

You speak directly from your heart, and you love to share your deepest thoughts, dreams, and emotions.
You are confident and self-sufficient. You have high self esteem, and you love who you are.

i rilly like dis color.

I got every single colour/color, does that make me good? :)

I want to explicitly announce that I refuse to take this test. COLORS ARE WAVELENGTHS!

I'm totally on your wavelength. <3

Gold, silver was a very close 2nd.