What city should you spend Christmas eve in? | INFJ Forum

What city should you spend Christmas eve in?

[h=1]You Should Spend Christmas Eve in Munich[/h]

munich.jpg
Your ideal Christmas Eve is picturesque and a bit quiet. You wouldn't mind a city like Munich that shuts down early.
For you, Christmas Eve is about good food and fellowship. You prefer to be with the ones you love, but you'll take new friends over no friends.

You would love an evening of comfort, beauty, and reflection. A scenic stroll would be enough for you.
Munich may be quiet on Christmas Eve, but its stunning homage to the holidays is enough to keep you in high spirits!

Munich as well

You Should Spend Christmas Eve in Boston

boston.jpg

You love a Christmas Eve that's traditional, cultural, and very chilly. You'll keep busy and warm in Boston.
From concerts to carolers to ice skating, there's plenty for you to do in this old world meets new world city.

Boston is the perfect place to enjoy a gourmet and old fashioned dinner at a historic hotel. When better to do it than Christmas Eve?
And if you want to cozy in to an old fashioned bar once the night is winding down, there are plenty of spots to do that as well!

You Should Spend Christmas Eve in Paris
paris.jpg

Your ideal Christmas Eve is romantic and cozy. And what could be more romantic than having Paris to yourself?
You don't need much to have a wonderful Christmas Eve. The right companion and maybe a bottle of French champagne.

You could take in a museum or show. Or just window shop to check out all of the beautiful displays.
A walk through Paris is enough to give you a hefty dose of seasonal spirit, no fancy plans required!

(Interesting. I don't drink and wouldn't consider myself romantic, but I would guess that Paris might have cool light displays. I really like seeing things decorated with lights at night.)

85yBiZQ.png

Well... I didn't see that 1 coming.
I don't care much for champagne though... I'd prefer hot chocolate :X

..I kinda expected something more fairy tale like such as Prague >.< (with snow)

You Should Spend Christmas Eve in Amsterdam

image.jpg

You're looking for a varied experience on Christmas Eve, and no city like Amsterdam can deliver.
You enjoy a lot of traditional holiday activities, but you also walk the line between the naughty and nice list.

You love to wander around a both vibrant and quiet city for Christmas Eve, and Amsterdam's dark nights are perfect for you.
And if you have some last minute shopping to do, you'll find something cool at Amsterdam's funky outdoor markets.