What bird are you? | INFJ Forum

What bird are you?

Perfect Bird.

Reactions: rawr and invisible
songbird, but i don't think the description really matches me.

Eagle.

You Are an Eagle

You are a deeply spiritual and wise person. Your still waters run deep.
You are very perceptive and intuitive. You often see what others are missing.

You are both responsible and fearless. You won't be deterred from your destiny.
You do what needs to be done, especially when others are afraid to do it.

Wonder why they never put negative aspects on these... It is quite intimidating posting results when they are all good...

You Are an Eagle

You Are an Eagle

(My high school mascot was an eagle :D )

You Are a Swan

You are a graceful and elegant creature. You are both powerful and vulnerable.
You have a lot of inner strength that you draw from. You aren't as fragile as you seem.

You have a strong nurturing instinct. You are especially in tune with children and animals.
You are poetic and expressive. You see beauty everywhere, and you like to share your inner world with others.

i found it difficult when i got to that part about friends asking for advice because i felt unsure about both whether i have any friends and whether they come to me for advice.

You Are a Crow

You are highly intelligent and have a lot of mental strength.
You value self-reliance, and you work hard every day to improve your life.

You believe that life is magical, and you are always looking for new and exciting opportunities.
You follow your own path, and the turns you take are often unexpected and inspired.

--------------------------------------------
ooh, very cool

You Are a Hawk
You are a visionary who is very future oriented. You live your life with purpose.
You set your sights on what you want and follow your vision. You are continually making progress.

You are loyal to the point of being protective. You will always stand up for what is right.
You are a bit of a wanderer. While you love your home, you are often compelled to travel.

You Are a Crow

You believe that life is magical, and you are always looking for new and exciting opportunities.
You follow your own path, and the turns you take are often unexpected and inspired.

You Are a Hawk

You are a visionary who is very future oriented. You live your life with purpose.
You set your sights on what you want and follow your vision. You are continually making progress.

You are loyal to the point of being protective. You will always stand up for what is right.
You are a bit of a wanderer. While you love your home, you are often compelled to travel.

I hate birds so badly I basically have a phobia. If I was a bird, I would kill myself.

Reactions: Neuropedia
You Are a Crow

You Are a Swan

You are a graceful and elegant creature. You are both powerful and vulnerable.
You have a lot of inner strength that you draw from. You aren't as fragile as you seem.

You have a strong nurturing instinct. You are especially in tune with children and animals.
You are poetic and expressive. You see beauty everywhere, and you like to share your inner world with others.

You Are a Songbird

You are a genuinely sweet and happy person. You experience pure joy.
You are resourceful and adaptable. You refuse to let any bad luck get you down.

You are independent, and you love to feel free. You do amazing things when left to your own devices.
You are playful and carefree. You don't worry too much about responsibilities... things have a way of working themselves out.