What are some of your favourite blogs or online features? | INFJ Forum

What are some of your favourite blogs or online features?

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
I like The Burning House, which is a blog in which people picture what they would attempt to rescue from a burning house in a single picture, Post Secret, in which people send postcards with secrets on them (although it hasnt been as fun as it was years ago and I worry about that, I worry that there's a general pessimism setting in) and Humans of New York, which is a photoblog of people accompanied by interesting snippets of dialogue.

What do you like from the world wide web?

You remind me of that saying, it could have been Voltaire, when he asked God to make his opposition ridiculous, also that other saying about never interrupting your opponent when they're about to make a mistake.

You remind me of that saying, it could have been Voltaire, when he asked God to make his opposition ridiculous, also that other saying about never interrupting your opponent when they're about to make a mistake.

you right now: tumblr_n2i0yzN2v71tvksrvo3_500.jpg

:laugh:

Hating white people wont change your life or your world for the better, whatever floats your boat though.

I dont think I'm going to bother with you anymore, so when you grab the last word know its because I cant be arsed with you anymore and not because you've played a blinder by posting someone else's creative scribblings in an online forum.

Thank god. Hopefully I'll be able to run you off every thread you post in so we don't have to hear your racist sexist homophobic bullshit anymore

Thank god. Hopefully I'll be able to run you off every thread you post in so we don't have to hear your racist sexist homophobic bullshit anymore

Are you serious enough? I'd be surprised if there's not some kind of board standards prohibiting that sort of behaviour.

But if its the sort of society you're looking to create I'm glad you're a nobody with no friends who gets his kicks out of attacking strangers online like a coward.

Are you serious enough? I'd be surprised if there's not some kind of board standards prohibiting that sort of behaviour.

But if its the sort of society you're looking to create I'm glad you're a nobody with no friends who gets his kicks out of attacking strangers online like a coward.

Believe me, I do this sort of thing in person, too. And you apparently don't know who I am. I'm slant.

INFJ forum banning slant?

Hahahahahaha.

Good luck with that.

You're the one harassing people with hate speech. You've probably driven off all of the decent people here. Believe me, this forum did not used to be a crockpot that catered to white cishets like you.

Reactions: muir
Believe me, I do this sort of thing in person, too. And you apparently don't know who I am. I'm slant.

INFJ forum banning slant?

Hahahahahaha.

Good luck with that.

You're the one harassing people with hate speech. You've probably driven off all of the decent people here. Believe me, this forum did not used to be a crockpot that catered to white cishets like you.

I'm not harassing anyone, I've come to a forum and engaged in mature discussion, with only one or two exceptions who're sort of sensitive and get defensively worked up, and I'm not engaging in any sort of hatred, which is a lot more than can be said for you, whatever way you want to rationalise it how you've conducted yourself in this thread alone, shit, in the last two posts in this thread, speaks volumes all by itself.

So, I guess people will draw their own judgements about that, I think you need to get a grip and because you're not used to hearing that you'll dismiss it but in time who knows. I'm betting you'll reach a point its all an embarrassment to you, that's just the wisdom of years and I'd not expect that to kick in over night. Certainly not because someone talked a bit of sense to you for a change.

Do you know what i find hilarious about this guy Slant?

He's guilty of all the things he accuses other people of...he does it again and again to different posters...he'll accuse them of something he is guilty of...without a hint of irony

Lol...it's fascinating and yet bizarre to watch him at work because i don't think he realises the irony of his actions (and words)

My favourite online feature is the INFJ forums yay!

Do you know what i find hilarious about this guy Slant?

He's guilty of all the things he accuses other people of...he does it again and again to different posters

Lol...it's fascinting and yet bizarre to watch him at work...i don't think he realises the irony of his actions

My favourite online feature is the INFJ forums yay!

Maybe if we all just ignore him he'll go away.

I love the INFJ forums too. I even wrote a INFJ forums union address way back in the day, anyone remember that? Good times, good times. That's why I always end up slinking back here. Didn't realize this sort of thing was going on now. I think this guy is worse than the "s" guy...because I think at least part of the time, gar was joking.

Maybe if we all just ignore him he'll go away.

I love the INFJ forums too. I even wrote a INFJ forums union address way back in the day, anyone remember that? Good times, good times. That's why I always end up slinking back here. Didn't realize this sort of thing was going on now. I think this guy is worse than the "s" guy...because I think at least part of the time, gar was joking.

Yeah the S guy was less calculating...we have seen some characters come and go though

The forum address rings a bell yes

Heck you're part of the forum fabric Slant

Always nice to see you coming back

Yeah the S guy was less calculating

It does ring a bell yes

Heck you're part of the forum fabric Slant

Always nice to see you coming back

I'm glad to see you're still here for real

Reactions: muir
I'm glad to see you're still here for real

Thanks....events caught up with what i was talking about so now i'm talking about new crazy shit! lol