Well, there's Christians and there's Muslims...gah | INFJ Forum

Well, there's Christians and there's Muslims...gah

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
Asked a man whose Father just came back from his home country in Africa, how things were. Any better?

His reply? Well, there's Muslims and Christians; and the government has always been corrupt. I asked him what he thought would happen when the lion stood with the lambs? Turn the other cheek and everything? When would the people see what they are committing is genocide?

Yes, Flavus: I am not happy when people are being killed because they are Christians.

SWinny: How many people leave out specifics by accident? Sorry if I don't like your abrasiveness. You don't even know enough to guess.

Last edited:
That's barely coherent, or objective.
You are talking about matters which are seemingly beyond your vocabulary and comprehension .

What country are you talking about for a start?

Reactions: Skarekrow
That's barely coherent, or objective.
You are talking about matters which are seemingly beyond your vocabulary and comprehension .

What country are you talking about for a start?
He's frustrated that some people don't engage with deep and serious problems constructively.

Eg. Sudan is rife with sex-slave kidnappings... Response: yeah... well... shit happens.

Reactions: Krypton
Shit happens, huh? You sure you're not from California? (movies and such, so some people would partially understand)(Forrest Gump)