Waking Up As A Different Person | INFJ Forum

Waking Up As A Different Person

Artemisia

Community Member
May 20, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
Did it ever happen to you? All of a sudden one morning you wake up with clarity in your mind and you all of a sudden understand a lot that you did not before that night.

It happened to me. I was seeing a much older guy for a while, had a dream that he was cheating on me, and the following morning woke up certain that the dream was true and with an entirely different feeling for older men in general. I was so at peace for months after this and have never dated a much older man since then (3 years now).

Has this sort of thing happened to you before, whether it is relationship related or whatever else?

Reactions: Bellosome
It did happened to me several times actually. BUT, i think it's because i'm over the Fe that i started to use the Ti. Like i could be internally debating with myself on the rational side of things vs. my feelings in which i give chances just because. And overtime, the Ti wins. Lol.

And personally, i don't think it's fair to generalize guys/people based on their age. Not all are the same. :)

Reactions: Gaze
I've had times like this, yeah. A lot. I've not woken up a different person in a Jungian psychological sense but I've certainly awoke to a higher vibration within the universe, further expanding my conscious energy and the tangible horizons accompanying that energy.

It only happened to me once two years ago and I'd like it to happen again but no such luck so far. Sigh.

It does sound kinda cool

It only happened to me once two years ago and I'd like it to happen again but no such luck so far. Sigh.
Oh! It will happen soon. You're thinking of it already. ;)

I remember when I was about five or six, I woke up one morning and suddenly knew how to blow bubbles with my bubble gum. Random, I know. But I was never able to blow a big, satisfying bubble like in the hubba bubba commercials until one morning, I got out of bed and was compelled to try. Just went straight for the bubble gum, nothing else, and lo and behold, I was a master! lol

I can't remember any other experiences. Though I feel like if it did happen to me now, I can think of some really handy uses I'd have for it. Particularly when it comes to eliminating some unwanted habits.