Very poor spatial awareness | INFJ Forum

Very poor spatial awareness

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
Do you think this is related to type or personality and psychological profile in some way? I've witnessed a kind of a strange hyper awareness or self-consciousness combined with really, really poor spatial awareness before now and I wondered if it was any obvious kind of diagnostic profile, the kind of person who will look at someone getting up and leaving a room and immediately conclude that it was to do with them when they have no rational basis for that belief but the stand up themselves and stand in a door way or space people need to be able to walk through without realising that they are posing an obstruction. Reading a lot of the older, possibly more literary psychological sources they all label this as nuerotic in one way or another.

I've also observed it as combined with varying degrees of defensiveness and deployment, so others are treated with varying degrees of hostility, suspiscion, strategies to control and manipulate stand in for any genuine relating to anyone, games like "lets you and I hate them" are more typical than anything else, with peers or between peers and others. I dont know if its part of the same personality profile but its typical and easily reinforced from cultural sources, ie identifying with characters in dramatic perpetual struggles and seeking to transpose this to a mundane everyday.