Vampires | INFJ Forum

Vampires

VH

Variable Hybrid
Feb 12, 2009
MBTI
NFJedi
What Vampire: the Requiem Vampire clan are you?

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/975223/what-vampire-the-requiem-vampire-clan-are-you

Gangrel

1097413345_grelSymbol.gif

Primal and savage, the Gangrel hunt in the untamed places and show no mercy. Gangrel can come from nearly any former life, but all Savages possess a strong survival instinct. Gangrel loathe personal weakness and admire those whose greatest strengths are those of the self - self-awareness, self-confidence and self-reliance.

Gangrel-Bro_20Unholy-93809.jpg

Last edited:
O my God. Sweet. Do they have a masquerade quiz as well?

Link isn't working for me. Noooo!

1097417248_khetSymbol.gif

Secretive and wise, the Mekhet are masters of all things hidden. They hunt from the shadows, preying secretly on victims, and unlocking secrets that no one should know. The only common thread linking Mekhet is an affinity for the night itself or some metaphorical darkness, such as a pained soul or a thirst for knowledge. Mekhet are tutored intensely by their sires so that they understand the nature of the clan and its duties. Some prefer to let their progeny discover the Kindred world on their own, but not even these sires stray so far that they can't watch their progeny progress.

n312903.jpg

Last edited:
To follow the link you must know the secret handshake, or follow this url:

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/975223/what-vampire-the-requiem-vampire-clan-are-you

Me:

Your Result: Mekhet

Secretive and wise, the Mekhet are masters of all things hidden. They hunt from the shadows, preying secretly on victims and unlocking secrets that no one should know. The only common thread linking Mekhet is an affinity for the night itself or some metaphorical darkness, such as a pained soul or a thirst for knowledge. Mekhet are tutored intensely by their sires so that they understand the nature of the clan and its duties. Some prefer to let their progeny discover the Kindred world on their own, but not even these sires stray so far that they cant watch a protgs progress.

Your Result

Secretive and wise, the Mekhet are masters of all things hidden. They hunt from the shadows, preying secretly on victims and unlocking secrets that no one should know. The only common thread linking Mekhet is an affinity for the night itself or some metaphorical darkness, such as a pained soul or a thirst for knowledge. Mekhet are tutored intensely by their sires so that they understand the nature of the clan and its duties. Some prefer to let their progeny discover the Kindred world on their own, but not even these sires stray so far that they cant watch a protgs progress.

Cool, we can form a clan for arcane knowledge ... in the dark ... bwahahahah!

O my God. Sweet. Do they have a masquerade quiz as well?

I'm so done with the old Vampire setting... the world has moved on. I really like the new rules, not only because they're very well streamlined, but the new setting has that feel of mystery that the old rules had back in the day. No more infinite machinations upon machinations. Just good old fashioned vampires.

Side note, I will be surprised if the majority of the INFJs don't come up as Mekhet on this test.

I'm so done with the old Vampire setting... the world has moved on. I really like the new rules, not only because they're very well streamlined, but the new setting has that feel of mystery that the old rules had back in the day. No more infinite machinations upon machinations. Just good old fashioned vampires.

Side note, I will be surprised if the majority of the INFJs don't come up as Mekhet on this test.

I just wanted to be a Malkavian.

Your Result

Primal and savage, the Gangrel hunt in the untamed places and show no mercy. Gangrel can come from nearly any former life, but all Savages possess a strong survival instinct. Gangrel loathe personal weakness and admire those whose greatest strengths are those of the self self-awareness, self-confidence and self-reliance.

I might have to take this test again as this is not me at all.

1097413419_trueSymbol.gif

Regal, commanding and aristocratic, the Ventrue are the harsh lords of the Danse Macabre. The Ventrue most often come from the closest the modern world comes to feudal nobility: the ranks of professionals, the cream of high society, the scions of old money or political dynasties. As new professions and new forms of power arise, the Ventrue bring them into the clan. Through whatever means necessary, the Ventrue rise to the top of the undead heap.

Your Result

Your Result

Primal and savage, the Gangrel hunt in the untamed places and show no mercy. Gangrel can come from nearly any former life, but all Savages possess a strong survival instinct. Gangrel loathe personal weakness and admire those whose greatest strengths are those of the self self-awareness, self-confidence and self-reliance.

Your Result

I knew you were one of mine. :)

Your Result

Regal, commanding and aristocratic, the Ventrue are the harsh lords of the Danse Macabre. The Ventrue most often come from the closest the modern world comes to feudal nobility: the ranks of professionals, the cream of high society, the scions of old money or political dynasties. As new professions and new forms of power arise, the Ventrue bring them into the clan. Through whatever means necessary, the Ventrue rise to the top of the undead heap.

What Vampire: the Requiem Vampire clan are you

Created by Jackob

1259 other people got this result! That's 25%
View all results Take another quiz!
Your Result

Your Result

Your Result

What Vampire: the Requiem Vampire clan are you

Your Result