• Poll closed .

Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
gop or democratic

ok two to seven for Obama as of Sunday morning, remember this is about who you think will win, not who you would/did vote for. Poll closes on Tuesday.

Last edited:
ok sunday evening, eight to three Obama. looks like a blow out

I did my civic duty and voted.

...on this poll.

(and IRL)

Don't care. I'm voting for a third party. Those two disgust me.

Don't care. I'm voting for a third party. Those two disgust me.

It's easy to make huge promises that make the other guys sound like douchebags when you know that you're not going to ever be put in a position where you have to follow them up.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
It's easy to make huge promises that make the other guys sound like douchebags when you know that you're not going to ever be put in a position where you have to follow them up.

Heh...because keeping promises is what politics are all about. I'm talking about solutions, not promises. Promises are worthless.

I just want the two parties to have some competition at the very least. Their lies are getting to easy to see, we need better liars in office.

Heh...because keeping promises is what politics are all about. I'm talking about solutions, not promises. Promises are worthless.

...assuming solutions exist.

Monday AM, 4 to 11 in favor of the incumbent.
the question is "who do you think is gonna win" and anybody can vote. (lessen your a felon of course)

According to football statistics, Romney will now be the winner. They said in the past that if the Redskins win the final home game before the election, the incumbent party is 9 (wins) and 0 (loses.) The incumbent party wins 1 time and loses 8 times if the Redskins lose the final home game before election. (Just now listening this on Sportscenter while Mr. Sriracha is watching it.)

Final score of the game was Carolina 21 and Washington 13.
My quote from the other thread.

Monday evening 15 to 4 for Obama

looks like most people think he is going to win.

I don't really care who wins. I sort of feel like I should, but I really don't.

Jill Stein!

So judging by this poll (4 to one in favor of the Mau Mau-Democratic party) it looks like the election will be called when the polls close in California. I am willing to make that bet. Any takers?