Unusual expressions of love? | INFJ Forum

Unusual expressions of love?

If you love someone, how do you show it?

• Words of Affirmation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Receiving Gifts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This begs the question, is unrequited love actually love? I am trying to think of other ways to express love and I can't think of any. That's not to imply that love fits in this arena only... no... love encompasses many fields of thought and action... but these listed contrivances seem to cover all areas of physical expression... which can correlate to many things, not just love.

According to this guy, expressions of love fit into one of the following 5 categories:

I'm curious about people who love but don't express themselves in these ways. Have you experienced or can you think of other ways to show that you love someone? It is really necessary to have a love language?

I think sometimes not expressing love at all, in a unrequited situation for example, is another kind of expression.

unrequited love expresses its self in these ways too. for example, the person who doesnt tell their crush that they love them, but still does things for them like helping with home work or some other issue. their crush may never think of them as more then a good friend or even just as helpful classmate.

unrequited love expresses its self in these ways too. for example, the person who doesnt tell their crush that they love them, but still does things for them like helping with home work or some other issue. their crush may never think of them as more then a good friend or even just as helpful classmate.

Yes unrequited love could be expressed, but I can also imagine someone abstaining from all contact with a person they love but can't have a relationship with.

Yes unrequited love could be expressed, but I can also imagine someone abstaining from all contact with a person they love but can't have a relationship with.

Yeah but not doing anything or saying anything about what you feel for someone is an act of service if you believe expressing yourself will be fruitless and might infact cause the person damage. Holding back how you feel is an action that qualifies under an act of service because you arent holding back how you feel for your own good, rather for the good of someone you carefor.

i was told once before taking no action IS taking an action.

z4ca1c607d7dae.gif

I made this all just for you xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Reactions: Avva
But please, don't think it took a lot of effort.

What's wrong, Bird?

What's wrong, Bird?

I was just letting everyone know I love them via
perverse, glittery words :)

Using an unusual expression of love, y'know.

Could this be turned into a poll? I'm curious to see if INFJs trend one of this more often than the others.

I am affectionate by another way. One time a boy I knew we hit each other with pencil, left a hole on the hand a lot of the time.

Another time, boy and I threw many a object at one another. I threw a brick, he threw a tricycle...the cool thing ended up being that tricycle that he did not own.

Reactions: Bird