[INFJ] - unrequited love | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] unrequited love

Instead of focusing on how nice it would be for you to be together, try to think about all the time they are spending having a good time without you.
They don't need you, don't want you, and have lots of problems of their own that you aren't seeing.
Try to understand those and see them as a regular person, which they are.

Instead of focusing on how nice it would be for you to be together, try to think about all the time they are spending having a good time without you.
They don't need you, don't want you, and have lots of problems of their own that you aren't seeing.
Try to understand those and see them as a regular person, which they are.
^ He nailed it.

Also, @keyring you are worth more than any love they cannot give. Transfer your pining and use it to focus on yourself. Chances are your paths to self-love would do you better than serving them from a distance.

I consciously feel love for virtually everyone I encounter. It's almost never expressed (in typical INTJ fashion), and it seems like few people have similar feelings about me or others.

To me unrequited love is the norm, and requited love is a special treat, to be grateful for.

If you seldom feel love for others, it might be a bit disconcerting when it isn't reciprocal. Someone not reciprocating love to you probably means the person in question is more like you than anything. It's a bit trite, but if you consider how rarely you feel love for someone, and assume others are like you, the question: "what are the odds?" becomes self explanatory.

Not everyone can communicate their feelings. A lot of people, when trying to do so, mess it all up. Some folk just keep quiet if they are not understanding fully what is meant. It is not always negative. Some may actually fear sharing their inner selves.
Time is on my side.