U.S. trying to deport 'Son of Hamas' | INFJ Forum

U.S. trying to deport 'Son of Hamas'

That is some sad shit right there.

People who fight terrorists are too associated with them for our safety and therefore pose a risk to national security. This includes all people who speak Arabic.

what's wrong with this son of hamas guy? I really wish yoi guys would copy paste articles into quotes for those of us who browse online.

As for the gaza thing, i've said it before. Israel won't be happy until they have had a chance to commit their own genocidal holocaust of 6,000,000 people. They're well on their way though

what's wrong with this son of hamas guy? I really wish yoi guys would copy paste articles into quotes for those of us who browse online.

As for the gaza thing, i've said it before. Israel won't be happy until they have had a chance to commit their own genocidal holocaust of 6,000,000 people. They're well on their way though

He worked undercover for the Israelis and in doing so, like most under cover anything, entered a grey area that to this paranoid judge looks like a terrorist when he was playing for our(Israeli) side.

I have pm'd a mod to split the thread into a seperate one looking at different perspectives in the media

Thank you - I think a split thread is a very good idea.

Let's remember to keep things on topic, per the OP's request.

Thank you - I think a split thread is a very good idea.

Let's remember to keep things on topic, per the OP's request.

My apologies

How do i go about splitting a thread?

.and the thread titles?