Entyqua

Forgotten
Retired Staff
Jul 11, 2008
MBTI
INF
Enneagram
messed up
OK there are some parents on here, so have you thought about it? What types are your kids?

Not a parent? Have neices nephews cousins can you type them?

My daughter is 10. I have always known she is an NF pretty sure and ENF. she is very outgoing, weather or not she is a p or j is hard to figure. She loves to clean, organize and plan, but shes always to busy with life and living it to worry about it as much as she would like to. I think when she gets older her J side will become more prevalent, but as it stands I will go with ENFP.

She's the same type as her dad, BABY.

more introverted with age...
Interesting notion. At this point both my daughters are extremely extroverted. As for the rest, I'm going to have to think on that.

Interesting notion. At this point both my daughters are extremely extroverted. As for the rest, I'm going to have to think on that.

I have little basis of comparison. I was an extroverted child. But i was also abused greatly once I started maturing. physically, sexually, and mentally. I know that some of the things that happened to me changed a lot about me...and they can never be undone. I know my daughter will never be hurt by the ones who care for her, so I dont know what will be.

I know my daughter will never be hurt by the ones who care for her, so I dont know what will be.
My daughters were horribly hurt by the ones who were supposed to care for them. Both of their birth fathers abandoned them. They were taken from their birth mother because of severe neglect. Then they bounced around the foster care system for a while. This left some scars which are bound to influence their personalities. Given this and my limited knowledge of MBTI, I'm reluctant to type them. But I've spent a fair amount of time contemplating why I became an INFJ, I can relate to what you said about abuse. I believe the abuse I suffered, at the very least cemented my type. Maybe those who suffer abuse are more likely to withdraw while those who are ignored feel more comfortable drawing attention to themselves. One things is for certain, when one of my daughters is in a room, no one is going to overlook her.

My daughters were horribly hurt by the ones who were supposed to care for them. Both of their birth fathers abandoned them. They were taken from their birth mother because of severe neglect. Then they bounced around the foster care system for a while. This left some scars which are bound to influence their personalities. Given this and my limited knowledge of MBTI, I'm reluctant to type them. But I've spent a fair amount of time contemplating why I became an INFJ, I can relate to what you said about abuse. I believe the abuse I suffered, at the very least cemented my type. Maybe those who suffer abuse are more likely to withdraw while those who are ignored feel more comfortable drawing attention to themselves. One things is for certain, when one of my daughters is in a room, no one is going to overlook her.

They sound like amazing girls! I wish them a beautiful life. I love what you said about them...No one will overlook them...thats how I feel with my daughter.

She has amazing green eyes that just pop on her adorable face. Its already started...since she was five people stop me and say wow she is gorgeous. Modeling agencies, talent scouts, you name it...I am reluctant to ever endure that torture, but I tell her everyday she is special and beautiful, and that no one can stop her from accomplishing her dreams.

They sound like amazing girls! I wish them a beautiful life. I love what you said about them...No one will overlook them...thats how I feel with my daughter.

She has amazing green eyes that just pop on her adorable face. Its already started...since she was five people stop me and say wow she is gorgeous. Modeling agencies, talent scouts, you name it...I am reluctant to ever endure that torture, but I tell her everyday she is special and beautiful, and that no one can stop her from accomplishing her dreams.

I tell her everyday she is special and beautiful, and that no one can stop her from accomplishing her dreams.
She is lucky to have you, blessed to have someone to shower her with love, acceptance and encouragement. I understand your reluctance to pursue anything professional based on her beauty. My eldest has that classic movie star beauty. My youngest has exotic features with the most captivating eyes.
Even if they were less gorgeous, it's still unlikely that someone could overlook them. They both have a way of drawing attention to themselves that may be a result of their temperament. But I'm sure was influenced by their early life. They spent much of their first two years desperately seeking attention to insure their survival. I'm positive that these experiences did much to shape their personalities. But over time, as they become more and more confident that their needs are going to be met, I wonder if their apparent extroversion will wane. I doubt my temperament would have ever been extroverted, but I am also sure my personality was influenced by my experiences. Once I was in school, it seemed that when the attention was directed at me, I suffered. As result, I kept even more to myself.

My niece Miranda comes off as an ESFP---The things she says are downright hysterical

Mariah is an INTP---The questions she will ask can completely floor me sometime

My nephew Cordell is an ENFJ---So freaking adorable and sweet ^^

I've only just began to attempt to type people, and I am not an expert at this stuff. I've often wondered what my oldest is, she's 5. She is definetly extroverted and that's as far as I can tell! Will be thinking about this though : )

So I took an online quiz for my child's type and came up with EFJ. This makes alot of sense according to the description. She's in Kindergarten and got in trouble at school for talking at an inappropriate time, and when she was scolded she cried. I asked her why she was talking when she wasn't suppose to her reply was "My heart told me to, I couldn't stop talking". Bless her little heart : )

Last edited:
She is lucky to have you, blessed to have someone to shower her with love, acceptance and encouragement. I understand your reluctance to pursue anything professional based on her beauty. My eldest has that classic movie star beauty. My youngest has exotic features with the most captivating eyes.
Even if they were less gorgeous, it's still unlikely that someone could overlook them. They both have a way of drawing attention to themselves that may be a result of their temperament. But I'm sure was influenced by their early life. They spent much of their first two years desperately seeking attention to insure their survival. I'm positive that these experiences did much to shape their personalities. But over time, as they become more and more confident that their needs are going to be met, I wonder if their apparent extroversion will wane. I doubt my temperament would have ever been extroverted, but I am also sure my personality was influenced by my experiences.

thank you. Your girls sound so very much like my daughter...I bet they would make great friends! I am glad those girls have you to support them from now on. They are very lucky to have you as well.

Once I was in school, it seemed that when the attention was directed at me, I suffered. As result, I kept even more to myself.
This is the same with me...especially once I hit 3rd grade.

You guys have some great motivational stories. Enty has overcome a lot to be a great parent, and Norwich, you are doing one of the worlds most important things, IMHO.

My kids are very young 3.5, and 1.5. While I wonder what they will end up, we are surprised how different they are. My older boy is easy going but highly verbal and imaginative. He is not physically graceful. My younger is very demanding but ridiculously good at analytic things and physical activities.

Given the same toys at the same age my older would tell a story, and my younger organize them.

No idea what will come next, but at least they both like to wrestlw with Dad.