Type Harry Potter stars | INFJ Forum

Type Harry Potter stars

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Was reading this article about Emma Watson, and her statements are pretty revealing. How would you type her?

By Alla Byrne
Sunday November 21, 2010 09:55 AM EST
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20443077,00.html
emma-watson-240.jpg

Emma Watson needs little help from her friends when it comes to understanding men.

"When I was on the set with Daniel [Radcliffe] and Rupert [Grint], it was normally me who went to the guys with the questions about guys because I don't pretend to understand the male gender," Watson tells Parade.com.

"I'm just like, 'What is going on here? What should I be doing? I don't understand,' " the actress, 20, says. "So they've helped me out a bit and been like my protective big brothers."

While the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part I star is currently single, she admits to being "fiercely loyal," much like her character Hermione Granger.

"I really empathize with people and I can't help but take care of them and protect them, sometimes in a kind of unhealthy way," says Watson, 20. "I'm definitely a caretaker. I have to really pull myself back on the reins and say, 'Put yourself first. Love yourself first.'"

Just because she's said to be worth $32 million doesn't mean Watson hasn’t struggled with self-doubt.

"I've had dark times – this voice in my head that makes me pretty hard on myself," says the Brown University sophomore. "I really don't let anything go. I've been learning that I have to try and be a bit kinder and take care of myself a bit better."

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoAgHuNoWT8"]YouTube - Daniel Radcliffe-Trevor Project[/ame]

Daniel <3

Emma Watson:
ENFJ maybe.

Last edited:
Emma Watson:
ESFJ or ENFJ?

I think, based on her behavior in interviews or when she's photographed, i'd have to say she is definitely more I than E. I'd guess ISFJ.

I think, based on her behavior in interviews or when she's photographed, i'd have to say she is definitely more I than E. I'd guess ISFJ.

All the Harry Potter main cast seems pretty I from all the interview I've seen

Emma-ISFJ
Daniel-INFP
Rupert-ISFP