[INFJ] - two questions for you infjs? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] two questions for you infjs?

chad

Regular Poster
Feb 4, 2015
MBTI
infp
question 1)how was your ni(introverted intuition) as a kid.i know young kids have not developed alot of logic,or dont think much in words,so therefore closer to the subconsious,and have more access to intuition in general.so how was your intuition as a kid any strange experinces? ......................................................................................................question2)how is your ni when you consiousness is put aside.eg after meditation/during meditation,when driving and your in a state of day dream.or when you in a state of day dreaming,when you drunk or smoke weed,or any other drugs?..right after you wake up.....how is your ni in those situations?

The oldest strange memories back then..mm. I remember entering my first school class the first time And thought in my mind :"so.. these are my mates now? ok.." I don't know why. I always liked to solve things puzzles etc etc I was interested to, like my mind would autocamically find a solution for it.
When I was 4-5 I cryed when my dog have bite a bird, rivers of tears. The good music always gave me goosebumps since the oldest memory.

when I ocasinally meditate, its a blast. Your mind rest for a bit and you're so happy of it, you feel incredible light
Almost the same with weed, but I would still think about something
While driving I literally think through the whole drive. Your mind decide what to think about and it just focus on it at 1000000%
The mind start this annoying process right after you wakeup. And it bothers you because you would just relax and take it esay but....

Reactions: chad
Intuition, I guess as for knowing I don’t like certain people but not knowing why until later, I have a few experiences. I don’t remember having any experiences when I was really little, but I was raised by a single mom, and she had a few guy friends (not boyfriends but what she was thinking of as a “potential future dad” for me) and I never got upset or anything, but when I was 11 there was one man she was talking to, and I would get extremely suspicious. Once I was staring out the window at him while they were talking like “you better watch it” and they seemed so awkward. And then I just threw a huge tantrum over her going to see him. I didn’t mind him as a person and dont know why but I just had a horrible vibe about the situation, but my mom thought I just didn’t want her dating or anything. She ended up getting attacked by another female acquaintance of the man who I guess was jealous. At the time I was staring out the window waiting for her to come home and saw the woman go at my mom and punch my mom in the face, and I immediately called the police.

Also at 15 I had bad vibes about a woman who was claiming to help us move and ended up stealing our stuff...

When I was 14, I had to have emergency surgery and when the triage nurses were wheeling me to the room after surgery (I was still really out of it), I remember immediately disliking the nurse but knowing the triage nurses were nice and asking the triage nurses what their names were, and the nurse saying with an attitude “they’re not your nurses! I am!”. I had to have those tube things in my nose to keep anything from staying in my stomach, and the nurse didn’t set it up right and refused to fix it or call a doctor, so my mom had to get the doctor and tell him not to allow that nurse back in there whatsoever.