Tunnel vision | INFJ Forum

Tunnel vision

Jana

Searching...
Apr 18, 2009
MBTI
infj
Do you have it? I mean in psychology terms? When I am focused and stressed at same time, I can show certain bitchy behaviour...being rude. I am a such lousy multitasker.
You?
Cognitive functions explanations?

yep, that sounds like me. When I'm stressed and frustrated, I am very cranky. I'm already very critical and narrow in my thinking sometimes, adding stress to that recipe, makes for a grumpy lass. :D But I've been trying to manage it by learning how to encourage myself to think carefully and avoid anger getting the getter of me. I also find it difficult to focus on social niceties when my mind is focused on completing a task or following a sequence of steps. I think it's tough to focus on Fe, when I want to be operating in Te.

y I also find it difficult to focus on social niceties when my mind is focused on completing a task or following a sequence of steps. I think it's tough to focus on Fe, when I want to be operating in Te.
[MENTION=1669]Maven[/MENTION]
Similar with me and that was my reason for starting this topic. I was rude to person who was tryig to be nice to me, but she did not catch my "I am focused and stressed" signs and she was trying to pursued slow, polite conversation while I was trying to complete my task that involved coordinating aproximatly 20 children at almost similar time. First, my introverted side was overhelmed, second I was afraid of loosing the direction. My frustration lead to "don't talk to me unless it is business" bitchy attitude. After ending I had "tunnel vision hangover" and feeling guilt for not control myself.
Did I mention that I am BAD multitasker!!!!!!:) Probably some Ni - Ti thing...Ne or Te somehow are more "doing all at once" functions from my point of view...