trying to understand INFJS | INFJ Forum

trying to understand INFJS

These don’t follow the same rules as above, just what you feel/think.

Is it wrong for me to look at overarching needs as a way to grow a relationship?
Is consistency in how you’re treated important or highly valued by that I mean; Being treated the same one on one as being in a group?

If you decided to respond, I highly value your response, I appreciate your time, effort and honesty. I feel like since I’m asking you to share I share in return.

I’m extremely toxic right now socially and I think I’m seeping into my bestfriend INFJ, I’m just all around in shitty head space. I’m having moments of extreme vulnerability and a strong loss of value, I was going to use worthlessness but I don’t feel it fits. So I posted this thread; http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31021 . After posting the thread and a little bit of time after I realized that stagnation is worse than growth tremendously. Now this part is a little bit off topic but it still applies. I follow the KSE philosophy, Knowledge, Strategy, Execution. So right now I’m trying a whole new approach and of course I have to start at knowledge. I have a history to look at and hopefully your input as well. I feel if I can get this one relationship balanced all my other ones will follow.

Paraoxysmal

Can you ask a more pointed question? I'm sure people might have something to say if the topic had some direction.