Trying to figure out this guitar song | INFJ Forum

Trying to figure out this guitar song

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
Sooo...my uncle plays the guitar. And I would normally just ask him what this is called but he's on a longhaul and I have no idea when he's going to be back so I thought I would stick it up here.

There is thing simple song he played that's probably only four or so notes or whatever, it's pretty simple, and slow, and it's a guitar song. It might have had words but he never sings them.

I seem to recall the title might have had 'rose' in it, but maybe not.

It sounds similar to "Mother Nature's Son" by the beatles, but it has less chords going on, slower, but I think it uses a lot of the same notes of that song and some in the same sequence. I can't describe it any better than that. If someone of you guitar players could help me out that would be awesome.

Right away you can rule out anything that's been made in the last ten years. I remember hearing this song as early as 7 so it's an older song.

The part that reminds me of the song is the 'mother nature' of the song, that part, where if the lyrics were going it would say 'mother nature'. That's like, the beginning of the song, or similar to how the song starts, except slower and with fewer notes being played.

anyone?

I have no idea...

Only thing I know with "rose" in it is this: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c56vEgA4fjU"]YouTube - ‪Poison Every Rose Has Its Thorn (video oficial)‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
Nope. Not that. Thanks though. I'll occasionally keep looking back to this thread if anyone has any ideas xD

There is a song called the Rose but I believe it is piano [MENTION=528]slant[/MENTION];

Are you talking about "Kiss from a Rose"? I think it's by Seal...

[youtube]zWPPY5FxaXo[/youtube]

it was thiss guyz