[PAX] - Funny Tweets | Page 15 | INFJ Forum
18447160_1716697225013274_4211160600567689375_n.jpg

Reactions: invisible and Stu
I hoped from the start that there'd be detailed recordkeeping from people who deal with him.

Reactions: invisible
Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

And a similar sentiment echoed in Russia
Capture.JPG

What a complete moron.
Doesn’t know what the fuck he is doing.
Is selling out the rest of us for tax breaks that benefit the rich.
Even Ivanka’s proposed tax breaks for working parents on their child care do not benefit those who actually need the assistance...instead it’s another tax break that mostly benefits the rich.
-1x-1.png

All it’s been is gouge gouge gouge...in every aspect of our lives...the cost of living has skyrocketed since I was a kid, but wages have stayed basically the same.
If minimum wage kept pace with inflation, it should be right around $22 per hour.
But the right is in a constant war to not only keep minimum wage static, but to actually make attempts to roll it back.

notipcardseattle.jpg

People are just trying to make it in this society and feed their families...pay for their healthcare...food, gas, etc. etc.
Then you have assholes like this ^^^^ who leave insulting cards to those same people.
People don’t get that if the minimum wage is raised...you have a much better chance of having your own wages raised.
Not only that, but you give people the ability to save for retirement instead of living from paycheck to paycheck and hoping that when you are older you have saved enough to survive when you can no longer work...but that is increasingly more and more difficult to do.
It also gives people money to actually go out and spend in our economy...to eat at Applebee’s (barf)...to see a movie...if people can barely pay their rent and bills and eat...they are not going to go out and spend it at businesses who rely on customers buying things to stay afloat.
I bet this anti-tip jerk thinks he’s a good “Christian”...teach a man to fish...blah blah.
These are working people!
You know, if we raise the minimum wage we also get the outcome of fewer people on welfare to supplement their low wages they have currently.
Isn’t that the plan?
Fewer people relying on the government for assistance?
Then you have to pay people enough to live on...especially in this day and age where we are gouged and overcharged for almost everything.
$2.1 trillion is in offshore tax havens...not saying that taxing that money would fix all the issues...but it would certainly help.
What would also help is the elimination of Corporate Welfare...not only do many US Corporations pay nothing...but they get returns...they get money back from the govt.
These are billion $$ companies with profits that grow exponentially every subsequent year...yet, for some reason, they need the money of the hardworking American who doesn’t have laws and tax loopholes written by lobbyists...no, the average US citizen HAS to pay their taxes...unless you want to go jail.
We have a few write offs....but for the most part people pay what they should.
Why should the people be supplementing huge multi-billion dollar corporations?
How can we fire $60 million worth of cruise missiles at a Syrian airbase, then turn around and claim that we don’t have enough money to pay the $3 million it costs to maintain the Meals of Wheels program for a entire year ($3 million is also approx. what it costs each time Trump goes golfing...which is the most of anyone so far).
But we don’t have enough to make sure 8 million children won’t lose their healthcare...this is the CBO estimated score...”Christian” nation my ass...can you imagine not having healthcare for your child? How difficult is that? It’s inhuman.
And when Congress or the POTUS talks about cutting Social Security...remember, it is not their money...it is the people’s money...it is not a government handout...it is earned by hard work...what happened to the 2.6 trillion that was “borrowed” from SS?
I would like my money back, with interest....this year.
And if you even attempt to cut SS, or privatize it...you bet your ass the shit will hit the fan.
Okay...
Rant over.
:tonguewink:

Last edited:
Reactions: infinite dreams
Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Reactions: Skarekrow
Wait.. Are these really his tweets? Tweets after he became the president? Or before that?
(from an ignorant non American)

Wait.. Are these really his tweets? Tweets after he became the president? Or before that?
(from an ignorant non American)
I try to remember to include the dates on the ones I post, most are from this year but a few are from previous years.

I try to remember to include the dates on the ones I post, most are from this year but a few are from previous years.
Yeah, I did see the dates and now and then I come across some of the things he says, but I had the doubt because of the content in the tweet. Hope everything goes well.

He’s such a snake-oil salesman.
His whole family to boot.
I just don’t get how people can trust such a person who has not only been caught constantly lying, but someone who has the gall to attack the Mayor of London after an attack on his city because tDump misunderstood what the guy said.
He’s started a fight, and now Trump’s dumb Son echoes his Daddy.
Who fucking does that?
More proof of his lack of empathy and his sociopathy.
Meanwhile he kisses the asses of Saudi Arabia, which is kind of where ALL the fucking 9-11 terrorists came from and were funded by.
Not to mention the human rights abuses.
He’s brainless.

Reactions: Littlelissa and Stu
Oh I believe the Mayor was deliberately quoted out of context.

Oh I believe the Mayor was deliberately quoted out of context.

Quite possible.
He’s certainly shown himself to be nothing but a vindictive bully with thin skin over and over again.
Childish man-baby.

18838864_1841881312798924_8131757131207720567_n.jpg

Reactions: Sandie33