Thom Yorke | INFJ Forum

Thom Yorke

i enjoy radiohead.

thom yorke is weird as hell. so he's probably INFJ. hehe.

fav radiohead line: "when i am king you will be 1st against the wall" ~ paranoid android

for anyone who comes across this thread who has no idea who thom yorke is, this is a nice place to start. and for those of us who do know who tom yorke is, this is also an excellent place to start. : )

[video=youtube;2Lnltl3YoqQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lnltl3YoqQ[/video]

How could you possibly begin to presume the mbti type of a celebrity that you do not even remotely know?
I theorize that J.K. Rowling is a wizard.. how else could she have such knowledge of wizardly things??

Also, I like Radiohead.. But only when in certain moods.

How could you possibly begin to presume the mbti type of a celebrity that you do not even remotely know?
I theorize that J.K. Rowling is a wizard.. how else could she have such knowledge of wizardly things??

Also, I like Radiohead.. But only when in certain moods.

i NEVER type people. however, considering there is an entire section called "famous INFJ personalities", and countless threads of people trying to figure out, there's no need for such sarcasm.

it's all in good fun...it's a game.

i theorize J K Rowling sucks. i've never seen a single harry potter movie, and i feel alot smarter because of that.

but i know for sure that j k rowling is not a wizard, because she is a hack, and there is no overlap between these two very distinct groups.

i NEVER type people. however, considering there is an entire section called "famous INFJ personalities", and countless threads of people trying to figure out, there's no need for such sarcasm.

it's all in good fun...it's a game.

i theorize J K Rowling sucks. i've never seen a single harry potter movie, and i feel alot smarter because of that.
omg go away.

thom yorke is weird as hell. so he's probably INFJ. hehe.

fav radiohead line: "when i am king you will be 1st against the wall" ~ paranoid android

I love Radiohead so much.

Funny you say that, because I think Thom Yorke is one of the least weird people I know of. I feel like his art speaks to me on a level that I very rarely experience when communicating with people in daily life. INFJ - yeah, why not. Or INFP.

This is a current fav piece of lyrics:

I'll hit the bottom
Hit the bottom
Hit the bottom and escape
Escape

[video=youtube;-3DrL8pwu1k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3DrL8pwu1k[/video]

I find him interesting and really enjoy his music. I have been listening a lot to 'Hearing Damage'. I also really enjoy Jaydiohead. The mixture of the two is amazing, simply put. I have high hopes that he will continue to capture my attention with his haunting voice...

Deffinitely NF. The way he talks in interviews brings through his Ni a lot. Not to mention his lyrics are way feeler oriented and often politically motivated.

How to disappear completely lyrics are below. He said in an interview it was the most beautiful piece they've done and it honestly describes what goes through my head in many situations not to mention life in general.

That there, that's not me
I go where I please
I walk through walls
I float down the Liffey

I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here, I'm not here

In a little while
I'll be gone
The moment's already passed
Yeah, it's gone

I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here, I'm not here

Strobe lights and blown speakers
Fireworks and hurricanes

I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here, I'm not here....

Reactions: grt$5vb
"Thinkers" can feel.

Really? Never knew that.

His lyrics are emotionally motivated. His mind is set in an emotive state when writing many of his lyrics. Jung called this a cognitive function.

Really? Never knew that.

His lyrics are emotionally motivated. His mind is set in an emotive state when writing many of his lyrics. Jung called this a cognitive function.

Yes; "Fi"

Personally I think Thom is INFJ because I see a lot of that shining through in his interviews and music. As bickelz said, How to Disappear Completely is very 'feeler' oriented. The way he writes, a synthesis of abstract concepts and implosion of personal meaning, really speaks to an Ni dominant. Thom seems very internally structured.

Though I do see Last's point- he can seem very INTPesque at times.