things that enjoy in movies/films | INFJ Forum

things that enjoy in movies/films

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What are your favorite things in movies or films?

I was a huge fan of car chase scenes in films. I remember watching Bad Boys 2 and loved loved loved their chase/crash scenes on the highway. The only thing that made me cringe was how many good cars probably got damaged because of it.

Seeing justice play out. Probably because it rarely does in real life.

Apocalyptic worlds.

Reactions: invisible
which ones are your favorites?

Do you mean favorite apocalyptic worlds in the movies? I really like the Hunger Games, Resident Evil movies, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within and I Am Legend was cool too, I might not remember the other movies but those I liked the most. :)

Oh, and I can't wait to see Divergent movie! :m168:

male nudity!

hehehe

just kidding....

:m187:

I looooove dystopia movies!! I also love a good martial arts fight scene!!

Annnnnd...the exact opposite- a super good dance scene!!!

which ones are your favorites?
Well for world building I really enjoyed The Never Ending Story, Willow, Pan's Labrynth, City of Lost Children.
For dystopian themes, I liked Strange Days, and of course, The Hunger Games and Catching Fire (Can't wait for Mockingjay!)
Probably many more movies but those ones stand out.

male nudity!

hehehe

just kidding....

:m187:

I looooove dystopia movies!! I also love a good martial arts fight scene!!

Annnnnd...the exact opposite- a super good dance scene!!!

yeah, I used to watch a lot of martial arts films as a kid, so a good fight scene is an art and a science. especially liked watching bruce lee.

yeah, I used to watch a lot of martial arts films as a kid, so a good fight scene is an art and a science. especially liked watching bruce lee.

One of the reasons why the Matrix films are my all-time favorite!

[video=youtube;8_C0E1ml5-o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_C0E1ml5-o[/video]

Also Jet Lee films, like Fearless, have superb fight scenes.

Reactions: Gaze
This is one of my fav action movies!!

[video=youtube;PkULMOFpuCo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkULMOFpuCo[/video]

Reactions: Rcs6r
Improbable, but well-explained scenarios in Sci-Fi movies; The Terminator did a great job in explaining the future and time travel, as did Equilibrium with it's fighting technique (also fits into that Martial Arts category).

Unpredictable, believable, dark sense of humor; Joss Whedon is a master of this! Firefly, Avengers, The Cabin in the Woods.

Atmosphere... Two words, Tim Burton.

i love watching outstanding actresses and i love seeing them portray character transformations. some actresses are so flexible they seem to have a repertoire of unlimited expression, each of their actions seem like a fresh inspiration, unique to the character portrayal. there seems to be a realist infinity in the dimensions of the portrayal, like looking deep into the bottomlessness of a real personality rather than a representation. i think masculinity is a lot more rigid than femininity by its nature and i think thats why mens performances excite me less in general, because the expressive range is more limited by the gendering of the character.

I also enjoy seeing this guy star in movies

View attachment 20555

Although I also cringe when I see him since I know it will mean the inevitable death of my favorite character...

When logic, not so mysteriously, disappears.

[video=youtube;v756aJDxMZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v756aJDxMZU[/video]