Things are falling apart... | INFJ Forum

Things are falling apart...

mirage

Nov 15, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Sorry. Posted this in the wrong section.

Last edited:
You mentioned that you go to church, I don't know if your a Christian or even religious. But, I think you may need to hear this, you can't handle this and you don't have to. It is often one of the hardest lesson to learn and also one of the most valuable. Give it to God, and simply don't worry about it.Though it may seem impossible at the moment, it is in the end the best course of action.

You mentioned that you go to church, I don't know if your a Christian or even religious. But, I think you may need to hear this, you can't handle this and you don't have to. It is often one of the hardest lesson to learn and also one of the most valuable. Give it to God, and simply don't worry about it.Though it may seem impossible at the moment, it is in the end the best course of action.
+1!

+2

I'm not sure what this thread is about but I give this response a...

+3