The Would You Have Been a Nazi? ..Test | INFJ Forum

The Would You Have Been a Nazi? ..Test

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by acd, Jan 12, 2009.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
More threads by acd
  1. acd

acd Well-known member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infp
    Enneagram:
    9w8 sp/sx
  2. IndigoSensor

IndigoSensor Product Obtained
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2 sx/so/sp
    Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 10% blindly patriotic

The Expatriate
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ZenCat

ZenCat Waving Sage

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    Recently 2
    The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. FC3S

FC3S Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ESFP
    Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

5. Ookami

Ookami Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENTP

Post Length

6. Inkling

Inkling Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Um..... yikes.

I'm an Everyday German! :m196:

:m077:<NOOOOooooOOOooOOOooOOO!!

7. efromm

efromm Hiding In My Shell...
    Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    InFj
    The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.
    Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Sweet...

8. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

I've taken this test before, i've gotten Fuhrer and Resistance fighter.

9. Ambrosia Lemon

Ambrosia Lemon Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 10% blindly patriotic

10. v.shadow

v.shadow Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 10% blindly patriotic

If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

11. Lurker

Lurker Has nothing to destroy
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    I'd fight :boxing:

HELL YEAHS I WOULDA!

12. TK*

TK* Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ

Expatriot.

13. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Addicted to Bagels

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Your result for The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test ...
    The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 14% antitolerant, and 29% blindly patriotic
    [​IMG]

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

[​IMG]

14. Ophelia

Ophelia Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 41% antitolerant, and 52% blindly patriotic
    Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the ****** list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top....Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 41% antitolerant, and 52% blindly patriotic
    Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top....?...no comment

15. Ophelia

Ophelia Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    ...shoot I tried copying a pic and I ended up doubling the text meh...

16. hughnibley

hughnibley Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    Your result for The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test ...
    The Resistance
    Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 52% blindly patriotic

Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

17. RetardedMonkey

RetardedMonkey Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFJ
    The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 5% blindly patriotic
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Bored Now

On Holiday

Threads:
    MBTI:
    *blows kiss*
    Another Ex-Pat. Aww I actually have stood up for people in life threatening situations, I'd like to think I'd be a resistance fighter IRL. I'm not much of a conformist and you can pretty much rely on me to do the opposite of what everyone else is doing. Who knows.. I probably would've bailed before it got too hot.

19. OP
    acd

acd Well-known member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infp
    Enneagram:
    9w8 sp/sx
    I like to think I'd be in the resistence, too. As long as I don't have to kill anyone.. I'd just smuggle people out and hide them.

I kind of have this ridiculous scenario in my mind of what I would do were I to have a family and something like this were to happen in the U.S. I think I would feel obligated even more to fight in the resistence with my spouse and to talk to my kids about it. I think it would be right to put my life and my family's life at risk to aid oppressed people rather than to flee and ensure our safety. Think that's crazy?

20. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

I'd have been a politician.