The variations of different emotional sensitivies\insecurities amongst infj's | INFJ Forum

The variations of different emotional sensitivies\insecurities amongst infj's

Vilku

Community Member
Feb 8, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1, 7w6, 4w3
i have noticed a trend of insecurities on all infjs and istps(same funstions + same data, different realm only) ive met, yet they are always or come as differently entirely.

Also i do have noticed a connection to emmeagrams and insticts on the matter.

These insecurities seem to be very well hidden, and come out to me as surprices when i ask questions i would consider entirely answerable, yet the other gets all riddly.

I would say, my own insecurities too are hidden, to the point of not remembering them unless on a rare occasion, someone goes directly there. And what im referring to, is my inner most sensitivies, my deepest feelings. Ive even been told i dont want to show them, yet i do, im just afraid of being refused if i get emotional.

Another sensitivity to me is my body, prudity and loving it.
Liike.. Always correcting my clothes to cover the skin from the seams. Although i overcome that sensitivity if it threatens my personal efficacy, as i couldnt bother to dress for a short stride to the shower, rather casting a protective feeling over myself.