The Universe, created.

Eventhorizon

Permanently relocated
Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ
[video=youtube;GZKmyMaG40o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZKmyMaG40o[/video]

This video seems worthy of its own thread. Therefor I submit it as such.

Very cool video....

We're expressions of a fractal - are we not? And every single cell in our body is also the same fractal pattern - is it not?

Hahahaha....these guys are funny.

Very cool video....

We're expressions of a fractal - are we not? And every single cell in our body is also the same fractal pattern - is it not?

Hahahaha....these guys are funny.

These "guys" to include Neil Degrasse Tyson are some of the leading scientists of the day. :)

You know those movies where computer programs or robots become "self-aware?" What if that is whats happening here and now with us?

These "guys" to include Neil Degrasse Tyson are some of the leading scientists of the day. :)

You know those movies where computer programs or robots become "self-aware?" What if that is whats happening here and now with us?

So what if it is...? At least everyone would be waking up to the insanity that prevails!!! Personally I don't care what the paradigm is - as long as we wake up and change it!

Scientists are just as asleep as anybody - including me - so I don't place too much emphasis on any one of them in particular anymore. These days I go where my heart says it needs information. If that turns out to be a scientist - then so be it. If not - then it's equally valid too.

Reactions: Eventhorizon