The Truth | INFJ Forum

The Truth

So this is you. I thought you were AI to be honest. I'm sorry for your confusion, but you are wrong. INFJs are Not what think they are. I'm done here.
You claiming me wrong doesn't mean I'm wrong or that you're right. This is why one must separate reason from emotion.

The ridiculous, overwrought delivery combined with the hubris of false and baseless wisdom.
Well done. You've deciphered me. You'll buy The Potential of Currently tho, right?

EDIT: Since most people didn't realize my master level trolling, I must inform everyone that nothing I say, I say seriously.

Last edited:
Lol, provided that the other charlatan doesn't make a copyright claim.

So what was the point of this? Were you attempting to hold a mirror up to INFJs, or something? I don't see why that's necessary or fair to do in their own safe space.
I'm not necessarily the one to debate morals with, friend. I'm just a loose cannon.

I'm just a loose cannon.
You just want a hug
giphy.gif

On a more serious note though, this thread should be moved to the Lounge or a private blog. It doesn't belong in the Philosophy section.

I climbed back out of the trash bin. The sun is brightly shining, and the birds are joyously chirping. And boy do I hate their cacophony!