The Star Game | INFJ Forum

The Star Game

L

Lyra

The Star Game: all that has passed for humanity will be known, when this game is played, as no more than the conditions necessary for its genesis. That humanity was the condition which allowed The Star Game to be played will be humanity's justification, and the answer to the coward-existentialists of the 20th century.

shootingstar2.jpg

The Star Game: two players, a condition which they work towards and which wins the game when met, and the cosmos as their arena. That is all.

The winner wins, the esoterikas win beautifully.

Any condition; that is its beauty, and that is how it operates as a measure of those who engage in it. They will be revealed for what they are, and it will allow the living of a kind of being previously unseen on earth.

Examples:

Star Game: the destruction of a particular nation state. The players start without any resources in two countries of (mutually judged) equivalent political stability. Then they play. The winner ascends to monstrous heaven.

Star Game: the creation of a cult. How a player does this is a measure of their artistry. They could make anything; this condition creates a canvas unlike any available to the primitive representative artists who will be as babbling idiots before the master of this new, living art form. He who lusts for catastasis will be shown for the mundane he is-- he who orders protasis, epistasis, and catastasis as the steps of Jacob's ladder incarnate will be beheld as an embodiment of divinity on earth.

Star Game: the driving of one of two twins to suicide. This is for lesser players, who have not trained themselves to the level being necessary to engage in the former two. Still, though, it is a canvas with great potential.

Star Game: being featured as the headline in a specific newspaper. Once again: those who lust for catastasis may win, technically, but the player who embodies heaven on earth by this method is revealed by it in a way no context has previously provided the opportunity for.

Star Game: the destruction of a set percentage of humanity's population.

Star Game: the alteration of a single community (or system of any kind) towards a specific end, each defined for each player by himself. Or defined by the other, depending upon how the esoterikas decide to play.

Star Game: the creation, by whatever means, of a life form (or hybrid life-form and technological system) of human or beyond-human intelligence that is not human.

Star Game: subverted Buddhahood.

Star Game: anything.

Of course, a particular kind of character, and force of character, is needed to play anything but the simplest forms of this game. And a new, evolved kind of honour and kinship will be necessary for it to create the divine aristocracy (esoterikas) which it has the potential to create. That is already being taken care of: the Sevenfold Way's system is a training tool for players, and the means by which a game impossible for a human who has not realised his potential becomes one's mother tongue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this game!

sandwichR110406_450x330.jpg

Star Game:
Eat a Sandwich

Star Game:
Make a Sandwich

Star Game:
Go grocery shopping for sandwich materials

Star Game:
Make Money

Reactions: acd
I used to believe in game theory a lot, and was fascinated with Go. I think I'm not anymore, as much as before. It will be useless someday soon. Now it becomes more an art, than necessity, to think about the world in these terms.

I used to believe in game theory a lot, and was fascinated with Go. I think I'm not anymore, as much as before. It will be useless someday soon. Now it becomes more an art, than necessity, to think about the world in these terms.

Ooooh, never heard of this. Cooooool!