The Serendipity Books | INFJ Forum

The Serendipity Books

Discussion in 'Art, Entertainment, and Media' started by hush, Oct 2, 2011.

Share This Page

More threads by hush
  1. hush

Site Supporter

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    pocketoli
    Enneagram:
    Out of curiosity, did anyone here read anything from the Serendipity series when they were a wee little one?

[​IMG]

I remember them as being some of the more fun and meaningful reads when I was really young, as opposed to the typical children's books. Liked the artwork, too. ^-^

Some examples of the book covers:

9780843111651.jpg9780843114607.jpg9780843114317.jpg9780843138214.jpg [​IMG][​IMG]

Cap'n Smudge was one of the first ones I remember reading. : ) I don't think the original copies had the moral of the story on the front cover, at least I don't recall that.

2. etselec

etselec Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    OMG I totally did read those!!! Thanks so much for posting this, I had forgotten all about them. They were at my daycare when I was about 7 and I was very disobedient so that they would give me more alone reading time in order to read them. Yeah, they considered reading a punishment. *boggle*

3. Stephen

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ISTP
    Enneagram:
    The Reformer
    The 'morals' were never intended to placed on the front covers... That seemed to be a plot give-away. We are releasing the first 'NEW' Serendipity book in over 20 years on October 15th... "Wheedle and the Noodle." Additionally, rewrite of the Gnome from Nome launches early next spring. AND... a unique digital backstory to the ZIBBIE toys is available through Toys R US. Thanks for remembering. StephenS.jpg

invisible likes this.