The Red Balloon | INFJ Forum

The Red Balloon

Pristinegirl

Jan 6, 2009
MBTI
ANFP
A perfect music video adaptation of the movie - The Red Balloon (Le Ballon Rouge, 1956)

It really touches my heart and has me extremely affected in sadness at first to then become filled with the beautiful bliss. This is why I would like to uncover hidden symbolic meanings behind it, anything in these lines are appreciated (themes, content, motifs etc)

[youtube]U5xtcvAvjBY[/youtube]

It is filled with symbolism and of course no interpretations are absolute but I think that many of you are good at this :)

That was really beautiful. Certainly about not giving up your dreams and perservering through the troubling or difficult times.

The balloons are love.

True, not the only nor the best interpretation, but with that thought in mind watch the movie again. ^_^

Omg of course IT COULD BE Love haha, how obvious but still so hidden. Love and how malicious people can try to rip it, but then as mayflow said not giving up :m204:

Well, we could infer that by not giving up on Love even when it seems stepped on by others and wretched from our hands, it will be returned to us one million fold, for Love is love and it's beauties are multifarious to behold.

Well, we could infer that by not giving up on Love even when it seems stepped on by others and wretched from our hands, it will be returned to us one million fold, for Love is love and it's beauties are multifarious to behold.

Thanks mayflow! I was trying to find a way to word it, but it wasn't working so I just gave up. You worded it well!