The Present Wrapping Oracle | INFJ Forum

The Present Wrapping Oracle

You Are Stylish

You are a sneaky gift giver. You're good at throwing people off the trail of what you're really giving them.

You are well reasoned and deliberate. You plan out almost everything that you do.

You are very organized and together. No one would ever accuse you of being a slob.

Your style of dress is classic and chic. The clothes you wear will never go out of style.

You Are Stylish

You are a sneaky gift giver. You're good at throwing people off the trail of what you're really giving them.

You are spontaneous and impulsive. You tend to do things quickly, and you're quite impatient.

You are very organized and together. No one would ever accuse you of being a slob.

this is what i aim for:
35k7fjq.jpg

this is what you get:
bgy7ah.jpg

You Are Stylish

You are well reasoned and deliberate. You plan out almost everything that you do.

You are creative but not very organized. You are often going in many directions at once.

Your style of dress is classic and chic. The clothes you wear will never go out of style.

This is bullshit.

Reactions: Nixie
I'm horrible at wrapping presents. I just bought some presents for my INFJ on line and ordered them pre-wrapped. But, even though they charged me for the wrapping, they didn't come wrapped! I was so annoyed. I called and got a refund, but I still have to wrap the presents! Maybe I'll get one of my sons to wrap the presents (if I'm really nice to them when they come home for Christmas, that is). I'm such a klutz--I just can't wrap presents! My wife, on the other hand, wraps my presents so beautifully.

You Are Confident
You go all out when you give gifts. You want to give a present that will wow, even if it's a little over the top.

You are spontaneous and impulsive. You tend to do things quickly, and you're quite impatient.

You don't think outward appearances matter much. As long as you're clean and neat, you're good!

You Are Sophisticated

You are a traditional gift giver. You don't take too many risks with your presents and prefer to go for the sure win.

You are creative but not very organized. You are often going in many directions at once.

You don't think outward appearances matter much. As long as you're clean and neat, you're good!

You Are Sophisticated

You are a traditional gift giver. You don't take too many risks with your presents and prefer to go for the sure win.

You Are Stylish

You are a sentimental gift giver. You prefer to give gifts that have meaning, even if they aren't particularly useful.

You are somewhat organized, but you always feel like you could be doing a bit better! You have high standards for yourself.

You love to dress up and take care of yourself. You get a lot of confidence from looking sharp.

You Are Stylish
You go all out when you give gifts. You want to give a present that will wow, even if it's a little over the top.

Your style of dress is whimsical and inspired. You love to play around with different looks.