The predetermined destiny of an INFJ | INFJ Forum

The predetermined destiny of an INFJ

Xanadu

Sep 19, 2019
MBTI
INFJ-A
Enneagram
8-2-5
Statistics alleges that INFJ is a rare personality type yet I’m very blessed to have found two INFJ friends irl :)

What I’ve discovered thru our friendship is that not only do we share the same personality traits but our life conditions and experiences are also shockingly similar.
  1. How many of you look physically different from the rest of your immediate family and/ or people in your close environment?

2. How many of you grew up in a loving functional family?

3. How many of you have at least one traumatic relationship with a family member of yours?
  4. How many of you experience sleep paralysis?

Statistics alleges that INFJ is a rare personality type yet I’m very blessed to have found two INFJ friends irl :)

What I’ve discovered thru our friendship is that not only do we share the same personality traits but our life conditions and experiences are also shockingly similar.
  1. How many of you look physically different from the rest of your immediate family and/ or people in your close environment?

2. How many of you grew up in a loving functional family?

3. How many of you have at least one traumatic relationship with a family member of yours?
  4. How many of you experience sleep paralysis?

These points (1-4) have nothing to do with INFJs. It does make sense that you would make friends with people you have things in common with, though, whether MBTI related or not.

It looks like it is, though.
Well if you decide to butcher my sentences and quote only 1% of it that is not even the full question no wonder you don’t understand the thread or the topic.

@Xanadu - I'm asking you to clarify!

Do you want to know how many people on the forum share your traits/experiences regardless of their/your type? (If so, why is the thread named "The predetermined destiny of an INFJ"?)

Do you want to know how many INFJ's (specifically) share your traits/experiences?

@Xanadu - I'm asking you to clarify!

Do you want to know how many people on the forum share your traits/experiences regardless of their/your type? (If so, why is the thread named "The predetermined destiny of an INFJ"?)

Do you want to know how many INFJ's (specifically) share your traits/experiences?

I think you don’t read and understood the questions but instead overanalysing possible hidden meanings behind those questions.
To clarify there are no hidden meanings!

Reactions: Kgal
dude this thread called
"The predetermined destiny of an INFJ"

I agree your questions dont have anything to do with INFJS's in particular.

Don't pretend to be an elephant if you a mouse

How many of you look physically different from the rest of your immediate family and/ or people in your close environment?
I do, but then I have a different father from a different ethnicity ('English' family, but my genes are Scottish-Polish).

How many of you grew up in a loving functional family?
Single parent, extreme poverty, but mum was responsible and very loving so I didn't really grasp how poor we were except for a lack of luxuries/holidays/trips, &c.

How many of you have at least one traumatic relationship with a family member of yours?
Can't say I do. Father maybe? He was violent but left when I was young and I didn't directly witness much/any of the chaos (though there are things I've half repressed, like him putting a cigarette out on my back which I still have the scars for. I might've been just burnt in the fire while he was supposed to be watching me - I can't figure out what actually happened).

How many of you experience sleep paralysis?
I have a sleep disorder (DSPD), but have only experienced sleep paralysis once or twice.

Oh and I'm supposedly INTJ, so you didn't even ask me. Bye :neutral:

dude this thread called
"The predetermined destiny of an INFJ"

I agree your questions dont have anything to do with INFJS's in particular.

Don't pretend to be an elephant if you a mouse

Many times I’ve heard from Sensing types that N types aren’t able to respond to a question without first having their own picture completely drawn first. This thread and forum proves them to be right. I’ve tried to start discussions and share experiences here but this is an introvert forum so I guess it takes awhile.

Grimm would you please elaborate on the mouse analogy or do you prefer to be passive aggressive?

Many times I’ve heard from Sensing types that N types aren’t able to respond to a question without first having their own picture completely drawn first. This thread and forum proves them to be right. I’ve tried to start discussions and share experiences here but this is an introvert forum so I guess it takes awhile.

Grimm would you please elaborate on the mouse analogy or do you prefer to be passive aggressive?

I prefer to give zero fux about you

No it's because you've got some inexplicable dickishness going on that, for the most part, people can't be bothered to deal with.

Lol. Although I do enjoy your belligerence.

I suggest that you apologise to @Asa and start over with a clarification of your question. Perhaps add some context, too; e.g. if you have a pet hypothesis that you're testing.

GRiMM just seemed to take against you for some reason, so call it even.