Retired Staff
Oct 11, 2010
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
http://www.blogthings.com/thepaintdaubtest/

You Are Deep

You try to observe the world rather than judge it. You feel like you are here to learn.
You see every side to people. You know that things are complicated and nuanced.

You have trouble getting along with people who are flippant or silly. You crave substance.
You connect best with philosophical, thoughtful types. Your friends care about ideas.

Oh...oops. :m119:

Reactions: invisible
I don't mind doing this test twice. :md:
You Are Energetic

You are bright and motivated. You have a lot you want to do and the drive to get it all done.
You may or may not be successful in the traditional sense, but you measure up to your own ideas of success.

You have trouble getting along with people who are boring or lazy. You want to be where the action is.
You connect best with other high achieving types. You like to be around people who aren't just talk.

Reactions: 88chaz88
I guess I don't either.

You Are Energetic

You are bright and motivated. You have a lot you want to do and the drive to get it all done.
You may or may not be successful in the traditional sense, but you measure up to your own ideas of success.

You have trouble getting along with people who are boring or lazy. You want to be where the action is.
You connect best with other high achieving types. You like to be around people who aren't just talk.

I'm Real, Open, and Smart. What? I liked those three, and couldn't choose one over another. :)