The Nutbar Factor:God, this is screwed up. | INFJ Forum

The Nutbar Factor:God, this is screwed up.

Chessie

Community Member
Apr 5, 2010
MBTI
INfJ
Okay, before I go over this for any length of time I would love for you to read it. Well, don't...READ it...just open it. Thumb through it.

http://www.timecube.com/

This is the product of a man by the name of Gene Ray. He looks like a golfer from the 1990's and he's a huge proponent of the theory that every day is actually four days.

The weird thing is that in his incoherent ramblings there are actually some interesting pearls of thought. Most of it is the deranged garbage a mind babbling out repetitive thoughts sprays into the world but once in a while he says something that rings true in the vast sea's of his ignorance.

???? So crazy

Obama must resign to save his people from his catastrophe. SUN power will not allow any
Black Skin power to rule over its Light Domain.

Racism?

I read the words 'Holocaust, America, Free speech and God'.

Americans. Never change.

Why do all the crazies think if they use a condescending tone, along with unnecessarily big words; they are enlightened?

Needless to say, that sentence structure really pissed me off.

The F?

"EVERY HUMAN DESERVES DEATH FOR IGNORING SUCH A SUPERNATURAL TRANSCENDENTAL PRINCIPLE.
GREENWICH MEAN TIME IS WRONG AND EVIL, SO IS 3 DIMENSIONAL MATH. YOU CAN"T KILL ME, FOR I AM 82 + CANCER."

I am so confused.

Two words.

Looney. Toon.

Or maybe three - Racist. Loony. Toon.

^^and homophobic.

I am now going to attempt to make this make sense. Even if it takes me 4 cube days to do so.

"EVERY HUMAN DESERVES DEATH FOR IGNORING SUCH A SUPERNATURAL TRANSCENDENTAL PRINCIPLE.
GREENWICH MEAN TIME IS WRONG AND EVIL, SO IS 3 DIMENSIONAL MATH. YOU CAN"T KILL ME, FOR I AM 82 + CANCER.".

LMAO.... what????

Should I make "For I am 82 + cancer" my new siggy quote?? Someone dare me to do it.

At first I thought he was saying cancer was a certain amount of time/distance.

How far is 7-11? Oh, it's like 1.2 cancers away.

Happy bday!"YAY IM 20 CANCERS!"

Reactions: Lucidmoon
At first I thought he was saying cancer was a certain amount of time/distance.

How far is 7-11? Oh, it's like 1.2 cancers away.

Happy bday!"YAY IM 20 CANCERS!"
LMAO

LOL! Me, I think he left out a few words: "I'm 82 plus I have cancer"...but that kinda defeats the purpose of his immortality.

Wait a sec - If everything that is one is 4, then cancer is now multiplying 4 times faster than it ever was! But if that's true... Then Sequels AREN'T ACTUALLY BETTER THAN THE ORIGINALS. MOVIES ARENT BETTER THAN THE BOOKS. GOD DAMN IT. Dr Gene Ray is a fucking genius. Or should I say... Geneius. ;0

it all makes sense.

Except for the part that... Ties it all to reality. :m062:

Wait a sec - If everything that is one is 4, then cancer is now multiplying 4 times faster than it ever was! But if that's true... Then Sequels AREN'T ACTUALLY BETTER THAN THE ORIGINALS. MOVIES ARENT BETTER THAN THE BOOKS. GOD DAMN IT. Dr Gene Ray is a fucking genius. Or should I say... Geneius. ;0

it all makes sense.

Except for the part that... Ties it all to reality. :m062:

Another funny :mpoke:

A male God without a female
Opposite = Queer Worship

Ignoring 4 Corner Earth Days
will Destroy Evil Humanity.
I am organizing Children to
join "Cubic Army of 4 Days"
to convert Evil 1 Day Adults
to 4 Day mentality existence,
to serve perpetual humanity.

ha!
[MENTION=2575]Chessie[/MENTION]
thanks for sharing

I just consulted the flood and they tell me about two years ago this site was created by an expert troll as a Joke. I knew this wasn't for real... *sigh* Just when i thought there was no hope for the world.

Last edited:
vaulond caught me reading it. he covered my eyes.