The Near-Death Experience of Dr. Eben Alexander III | INFJ Forum

The Near-Death Experience of Dr. Eben Alexander III

Here is a much longer interview for those who may be interested and enjoy studying and/or hearing about NDEs:

[video]http://www.btci.org/bioethics/2012/videos2012/vid3.html[/video]

[MENTION=6042]Faltizan[/MENTION] might be interested in this...

The messages told to the neurosurgeon are essentially the same as the patient of Dr. Brian Weiss. When I first read "Many Lives Many Masters" written by him - I remember watching as my fear of death began to go away.

I've also seen and heard the same messages from many vectors.

We are loved. We are love. It's as simple as that. :love:

Have you experienced an NDE?

No, Kgal, I have never experienced one.

I enjoy reading about them and have heard a common theme from them that the only two things that are important in this life are: 1. Love and 2. Knowledge and, of these two, love is really the essence of everything.

I've had a few NDEs but I can't say that my experiences were anything like that.

He says he's a man of science but I disagree. Anyone with a passion for science would have rigorously searched for a reason for their experience rather than just putting it down to a mystical occurrence. I'm not saying he didn't see heaven or nirvana but in his shoes, I would search for other answers before jumping to conclusions.

No, Kgal, I have never experienced one.

I enjoy reading about them and have heard a common theme from them that the only two things that are important in this life are: 1. Love and 2. Knowledge and, of these two, love is really the essence of everything.

Agreed.

I'd coin it as:

Love.....and the Awareness that we are Love/Energy/God/Spirit.

We are not meant to be slaves....

....to the capitalist machine
....to our sense desires
....to our parents
....to our communities
.....to our children
....to our egos.

I've had a few NDEs but I can't say that my experiences were anything like that.

He says he's a man of science but I disagree. Anyone with a passion for science would have rigorously searched for a reason for their experience rather than just putting it down to a mystical occurrence. I'm not saying he didn't see heaven or nirvana but in his shoes, I would search for other answers before jumping to conclusions.

Of course you would. I would too.

I don't know for sure...but it could be that he did search for answers before he published this account. Thing is... other scientists have searched. There are some rigorous studies out there investigating people's accounts of reincarnation and they are being stumped by real evidence.

Once you start down the path of investigating it for your self you'll find reputable professionals who finally came forward and put their findings out in the open.