894tt3h9

On Holiday
Oct 3, 2009
MBTI
Beep Boop
Enneagram
Beep Boop
Hi all.

I just got back from the movie Legend of the Guardians with Pierce aka notmeganfox aka notpenelopecruise.

Have any of you seen the previews for this? I saw the trailer a couple months ago and cried through the whole thing and then I decided I HAD to see it. It's a kids movie, but something about it really caught my interest.

The movie was in 3D and I have never seen 3D before. Some of the cinematography and the visuals provided by the 3D took my breath away. I think I cried through the entire movie just about.

Anyway, if you want a really beautiful, uplifting story with amazing graphics then I recommend this movie.

Then again, I can't resist cute little owls haha.

This is incredibly not-relevant but rarely is anything I actually
post. Regardless; The Legend of the Guardians for some reason
causes the mental image of a squinting brown-carpet looking
furby to pop into my head holding a light saber.

HAHAHA welll... It's not quite like that. But close! Much more excellent than a furby.

HAHAHA welll... It's not quite like that. But close! Much more excellent than a furby.

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)
Did Wayne as well?

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)
Did Wayne as well?

Well... I said I wanted to go see it again. He says I'll have to find a new friend to go with or go alone hahaha. He said it was okay, but he and I are two very different people who like very different things. So needless to say I think I got way more out of the movie than he did. I'm pretty sure he enjoyed dinner more than the movie, but that's okay. He only came because it was 3D and he likes 3D movies.

Well... I said I wanted to go see it again. He says I'll have to find a new friend to go with or go alone hahaha. He said it was okay, but he and I are two very different people who like very different things. So needless to say I think I got way more out of the movie than he did. I'm pretty sure he enjoyed dinner more than the movie, but that's okay. He only came because it was 3D and he likes 3D movies.

Knowing this about him makes me smile :)

You know he came to spend time with you too, though.
It wasn't all about the take home 3D glasses. :p

Knowing this about him makes me smile :)

You know he came to spend time with you too, though.
It wasn't all about the take home 3D glasses. :p

haha oh yeah. Well I'm his bff so of course he was there for the company too. He was even prepared with Kleenex so I could wipe my crying face off lol. We usually get together every Tuesday for dinner and a movie but it's been a few weeks now so I am sure it wasn't just all about the 3D.

If only you were an owl... and there were legends about you.

:m142:Owls:m142:pretty pictures:m142:the poor thing almost DIED:m142:

Reactions: Bird
LMAO yep, that's pretty much it!

:m142:i'm sandra:m142:feelings:m142: