The latest Terminator universe theory? | INFJ Forum

The latest Terminator universe theory?

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
Has anyone heard about the latest theories about the Terminator universe? I thought this was interesting and wondered did it indicate a wider change in how war and consequences are thought about?

The latest theory suggests that Skynet's sending back the Terminator in the first film and the resistance securing the time machine and apparent victory over the machines was all a ploy by Skynet, this was in order to secure its own existence and the time line in which it exists, the human resistance never won, Skynet just let them think they had won.

Think about it the purpose of Skynet was/is to play wargames, it became self-aware and then played out a war game for real, targetting Russia in order to ensure the counter strike against its human enemies at home and the human survivors fighting the machines believed that Skynet was fighting a war of annihilation and wanted to wipe them all out but it didnt.

It could have surely. The only real explanation for humanity persisting and fighting back to eventual victory was sort of human will, pluck, motivation and determination. I may be cynical but those are things which do not count for much in an actual war, especially one involving seriously mismatched hardware and technology.

However annihiliation would have resulted in the end of Skynets raison detre as much as it would human kind, its enemy, so it would be much more likely to feign defeat, continue an existence of some sort. In this scenario Skynet is at least as clever as the computer in Wargames which was able to figure out the noughts and crosses game but probably more clever because they decided the only way to win was not not to play but to play deviously.

In that instance, I think it's safe to assume that even if you've won, you haven't. You never will. Or rather, always assume the computer is feigning its defeat. Imagine the kind of society that would create...

There's a new movie coming out, don't know who's in it or what it's about, but they're totally milking the franchise dry.

There's a new movie coming out, don't know who's in it or what it's about, but they're totally milking the franchise dry.

Time travel poses many possibilities. It's not being milked dry, it just can't compete with the first two.

In that instance, I think it's safe to assume that even if you've won, you haven't. You never will. Or rather, always assume the computer is feigning its defeat. Imagine the kind of society that would create...

I thought that at the time of the last feature, although I thought it was a good film all things considered.

I was interested in this theory because I thought it was surprising and interesting from quarters which I'll admit I thought were entirely exhausted you know?

Do you think that it has any reflection beyond the actual movie franchise? Do you think that diplomatic affairs or geo-politics could reflect this too? What is Russia is Skynet? And feigned defeat during 1989 and used the restructuring of their state and economy to stage a come back.

Time travel poses many possibilities. It's not being milked dry, it just can't compete with the first two.

I think that's true, the third film was a disaster and I treat it as non-canonical, there was so much in that feature which made the other films impossible or misjudged in their storytelling and story lines, the final/last feature was a welcome return to form and I liked it a lot.

Although I know that the version everyone has seen is like the second or third after the original version didnt test well with audiences, like Will Smith's I Am Legend (as opposed to Matheson's I Am Legend which I think is yet to be made but Vincent Price's film is closest to), in the original version Skynet succeeds using their human-cyborg guy and assasinates John Connor and even introduces a Terminator in his place.

I did like the last movie, don't get me wrong; should have elaborated a bit, eh.

I think they're milking the franchise because after seeing some magazine promos, they mimic certain poses and styles from the original two... Nothing wrong with paying homage to the originals, especially if it's now a series and need continuity. I dunno, maybe I am just being cynical for the sake of. >.<

I was interested in this theory because I thought it was surprising and interesting from quarters which I'll admit I thought were entirely exhausted you know?

Yeah that's exactly it, not knowing where they can take the story or do differently. Actually, if I recall at the end of the last film they state that they only defeated a portion of Skynet in America and that there were other computers around the world? That in itself will prolong the war, and they have yet to come full-circle where they send the Terminators back in time, and show an actual aftermath to the first two films in the future timeline.

Do you think that it has any reflection beyond the actual movie franchise? Do you think that diplomatic affairs or geo-politics could reflect this too? What is Russia is Skynet? And feigned defeat during 1989 and used the restructuring of their state and economy to stage a come back.

I see some parallels for sure. Every time I read about Russia, it always sounds like there's a longing for the Soviet days. It could be possible the Cold War never ended, but went silent and power plays are still present, such as in the Ukraine.

I did like the last movie, don't get me wrong; should have elaborated a bit, eh.

I think they're milking the franchise because after seeing some magazine promos, they mimic certain poses and styles from the original two... Nothing wrong with paying homage to the originals, especially if it's now a series and need continuity. I dunno, maybe I am just being cynical for the sake of. >.<

Yeah that's exactly it, not knowing where they can take the story or do differently. Actually, if I recall at the end of the last film they state that they only defeated a portion of Skynet in America and that there were other computers around the world? That in itself will prolong the war, and they have yet to come full-circle where they send the Terminators back in time, and show an actual aftermath to the first two films in the future timeline.

I see some parallels for sure. Every time I read about Russia, it always sounds like there's a longing for the Soviet days. It could be possible the Cold War never ended, but went silent and power plays are still present, such as in the Ukraine.

There's definitely nostalgia for the good old days, bizarrely if you ask me because there was not much good about them, among a lot of the Russian public which is being broadcast in the UK, although I'm aware that they are trying to portray a certain biased picture of the Russian and eastern european public in general in the UK media.

The tone and interest of Putin and others is more of an imperialist entity which is concerned with things such as manifest destiny and resistant to idealism, hubris and almost cynically opposed to liberalism, it is kind of the sort of ideological current I associate with the Czars prior to the Bolsheviks killing them off.

Although the idea of secret wars does seem highly plausible to me, much more so than the warmed up anti-semitism of Icke et al.

The supposed smashing of the Skynet defence screen I see as broadly analogous to the smashing of the red web at the end of the cold war, the network of secret agents but Putin revived the same and revitalised the FSB, formerly KGB. It was probably more feigned than total defeat.

The thing about the Skynet idea is there was another AI movie way before Terminator was even imagined which featured a skynet like intelligence taking over the US and english speaking world but finished with other, I think it was a Russian or Chinese one, being activated and communicating with it, I think it was called project Collossis or something like that and featured a team of scientists trying to subvert it or shut it off while under CCTV the whole time, it ended on a depressive note because the machine instituted a totalitarian control and rationalisation of economies and human life in place of politics.

If there were alternative machine intelligences they could afford to wipe out humanity because they could just war game each other instead and preserve their existence that way, Bertrand Russell wrote a horror story along those lines in Nightmares of Eminent Persons.

There's definitely nostalgia for the good old days, bizarrely if you ask me because there was not much good about them, among a lot of the Russian public which is being broadcast in the UK, although I'm aware that they are trying to portray a certain biased picture of the Russian and eastern european public in general in the UK media.

The tone and interest of Putin and others is more of an imperialist entity which is concerned with things such as manifest destiny and resistant to idealism, hubris and almost cynically opposed to liberalism, it is kind of the sort of ideological current I associate with the Czars prior to the Bolsheviks killing them off.

Although the idea of secret wars does seem highly plausible to me, much more so than the warmed up anti-semitism of Icke et al.

The supposed smashing of the Skynet defence screen I see as broadly analogous to the smashing of the red web at the end of the cold war, the network of secret agents but Putin revived the same and revitalised the FSB, formerly KGB. It was probably more feigned than total defeat.

The thing about the Skynet idea is there was another AI movie way before Terminator was even imagined which featured a skynet like intelligence taking over the US and english speaking world but finished with other, I think it was a Russian or Chinese one, being activated and communicating with it, I think it was called project Collossis or something like that and featured a team of scientists trying to subvert it or shut it off while under CCTV the whole time, it ended on a depressive note because the machine instituted a totalitarian control and rationalisation of economies and human life in place of politics.

If there were alternative machine intelligences they could afford to wipe out humanity because they could just war game each other instead and preserve their existence that way, Bertrand Russell wrote a horror story along those lines in Nightmares of Eminent Persons.

There's just one massive problem with your crude attempts to write the jews out of history and that is the massive role they have played in history and especially in russia

The bolsheviks were a jewish movement; trotskys real name was 'bronstein'...he was a jew; he and lenin (part jewish according to declassified KGB files) were funded and assisted by the jewish masonic order b'nai brith and by the jewish wallstreet bankers

marx and engels were jewish

marx was harboured in britain; so why would he, a radical communist, be protected in britain if britain was an imperialist power with a royal family with blood connections to the murdered tzars in russia? (wouldn't a royalist country be the least safe place for a communist?)

Why? Easy...because britain is controlled by the jewish rothschild banking dynasty

Look at Victor rothschild for example. He was a member of MI5

You know the famous 'cambridge 5' marxist spyring? You know who the 5th member was who they never mention? he was a rothschild

It's not 'anti-semitic' to point these facts out anymore than it is 'anti-anglo-saxon' to point out the role played by some anglo saxons in the formation of the british empire...it's simply historic fact

Many of the big oligarchs who carved russia up after its liberalisation were jewish (http://www.haaretz.com/news/features/.premium-1.533382)

You talk about the films 'terminator' and 'war games' and yet who the fuck do you think produces those films? Who the fuck do you think runs hollywood?

take your racism card and shove it where the sun don't shine. When you want to come back and have an honest discussion then we can talk about some real people and real names and real events not bullshit

Why are the jews the only people in the world no one is allowed to mention?

to-learn-who-rules-over-you-voltaire.jpeg

Last edited:
Why would skynet not send itself back in time a billion years before man could talk. Establish itself so anything it had to potentially fight would be minimized due to its having to travel through time to get to it. Kind of like a bottle neck.
Better yet, develop space travel and leave the human race alone altogether.

Why would skynet not send itself back in time a billion years before man could talk. Establish itself so anything it had to potentially fight would be minimized due to its having to travel through time to get to it. Kind of like a bottle neck.

Indeed!

And why would the OP try to blame the worlds problems on a fictional film while denying historic fact and having an irrelevant side swipe at any people who discuss historic fact by labelling them 'anti-semitic'!

Bizarre!

Do you know what's even more bizarre?

The fact that lark keeps calling me crazy for saying that there are nefarious goings on behind the scenes and for not beliveing the offical narratives of history whilst above claiming he thinks ''the idea of secret wars seem highly plausible'' to him!

So his conspiracy theories based on hollywood films are ok, but other peoples assessements of history based on real people and factual events are crazy, paranoid, 'conspiracy theories'

Does no one else see how he does this?

This is bullshit and i'm going to call him out on it everytime

if he wants to be a conspiracy theorist that's fine, he won't receive any judgement from me and i'll be happy to discuss his theories with him, but if he tries to say he is not a conspiracy theorist but anyone esle discussing versions that don't match the offical line are then i'm going to point out the irony of that

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] what does any of what your are saying have to do with the fictional story [MENTION=4115]Lark[/MENTION] was contemplating?

@muir what does any of what your are saying have to do with the fictional story @Lark was contemplating?

Muir's like a recording on play back, just like a cassette player which is on play back and not effected by what is actually happening around it, Muir isnt effected either.

Although que a lot of "your brainwashed etc." for my saying so.

@muir what does any of what your are saying have to do with the fictional story @Lark was contemplating?

It has everything to do with it

He is saying that he believes there are 'secret wars' and that the slavic russians have feigned defeat in order to deal a decisive winning blow to the US just as skynet has feigned defeat in the films

Now that's fair enough, i'm actually interested to hear his theories, but whilst putting his ideas across he could not help taking a pop at 'David Icke et al' claiming that they are engaging in 'warmed up anti-semitism'

I'm saying that what he is doing here is historical revisionism but without taking many of the salient facts into account

Understanding the role of jews in recent russian history is CRITICAL in gaining an accurate understanding of what was going on

And let me be clear here....i'm not really talking about 'jews' in the sense of people worshipping judaism, i'm speaking about ashkenazi kabbalists operating through freemasonry

Ignroing their role in russia would be like ignoring the role of the nazis in world war 2...it's absurd and bizarre

I think the space travel option is what happened in the Dune universe when the intelligent machines set up colonies on planets away from mankind's space, although mankind still had to have a "Butlerian Jihad" to wipe them out eventually.

As to why they wouldnt travel back before man existed, well they could only send single terminators because of the need for it to be living tissue surrounding the machine and there wouldnt be any of the technologies in existence necessary for it survive, there's other things about what records existed and assurities that they werent going to transported into the centre of a mountain or something.

The Axis of Time series is very good if you like time travel fiction, it has a fleet from the near future when the world is perpetual war between China, America, different terror states and Russia has been wiped out by nukes which is accidentially transported into the middle of the pacific during world war two.

Muir's like a recording on play back, just like a cassette player which is on play back and not effected by what is actually happening around it, Muir isnt effected either.

Although que a lot of "your brainwashed etc." for my saying so.

I don't think people are necesarily brainwashed for supporting the rothschilds; i think some are in full knowledge of the nefarious goings on but go along with them for their own personal advancement

For example the intelligence services and police were fully aware of Jimmy savilles child abuse activities because they were notified many times by people but yet they allowed the queen to award him an OBE followed by a knighthood and for the pope to knight him also

When you understand this as well as the current scandal of how the government investigation into systemic child abuse is being stalled because everytime they appoint someone (most recently fiona woolf) to chair it the person has connections to the person at its core (leon brittan an ex home secretary) then you understand the establishment and its minions are attempting a cover up

This is because the establishment is hiding the systemic nature of the abuse within the establishment of which the rothschilds are key players

they are also refusing to investigate the kincora childrens home in ireland because to do so would reveal the role played in that by british intelligence and the royal family via Lord mountbatten

So many people are fully aware of the corruption but through their total lack of empathy are perfectly willing to support it

So not everyone is 'brainwashed' some are just psychopathic

beneath those cogniscent psychopaths are also the sycophantic 'yes men' hoping for advancement who exhibit varying degrees of psychopathic traits

Then beneath them are the ignorant people who just follow orders; these are often termed the 'useful idiots' or the 'unwitting dupes' by many commentators

Then there are other forces acting on people. Some are threatened into silence or aquiescance and some are blackmailed which is a lot of what the honeytraps are about: secretly filming politicians and other powerful people in compromising positions so that they can be blackmailed by the intelligence services

So not everyone is supporting the corruption of the establishment because they are 'brainwashed'

But the best thing they can be is ignorant because by supporting them they are supporting the worst kind of crimes against humanity

Last edited:
I think the space travel option is what happened in the Dune universe when the intelligent machines set up colonies on planets away from mankind's space, although mankind still had to have a "Butlerian Jihad" to wipe them out eventually.

As to why they wouldnt travel back before man existed, well they could only send single terminators because of the need for it to be living tissue surrounding the machine and there wouldnt be any of the technologies in existence necessary for it survive, there's other things about what records existed and assurities that they werent going to transported into the centre of a mountain or something.

The Axis of Time series is very good if you like time travel fiction, it has a fleet from the near future when the world is perpetual war between China, America, different terror states and Russia has been wiped out by nukes which is accidentially transported into the middle of the pacific during world war two.

Yes I have always found the living tissue thing odd. Most scientific theories concerning time travel indicate that of all things living tissue would be the first thing not to survive. These days they can grow a live chicken breast without the chicken so wrapping technology parts in living skin with which to mine and build doesn't seem like that hard of a deal.

It has everything to do with it

He is saying that he believes there are 'secret wars' and that the slavic russians have feigned defeat in order to deal a decisive winning blow to the US just as skynet has feigned defeat in the films

Now that's fair enough, i'm actually interested to hear his theories, but whilst putting his ideas across he could not help taking a pop at 'David Icke et al' claiming that they are engaging in 'warmed up anti-semitism'

I'm saying that what he is doing here is historical revisionism but without taking many of the salient facts into account

Understanding the role of jews in recent russian history is CRITICAL in gaining an accurate understanding of what was going on

And let me be clear here....i'm not really talking about 'jews' in the sense of people worshipping judaism, i'm speaking about ashkenazi kabbalists operating through freemasonry

Ignroing their role in russia would be like ignoring the role of the nazis in world war 2...it's absurd and bizarre
Well I had to ask.
One day you will have to consider the biggest possible conspiracy theory you could possibly imagine. Your wrong about some or all of your conclusions and in an effort nit to realize how smal mankind really is, you are lying to yourself.

Well I had to ask.
One day you will have to consider the biggest possible conspiracy theory you could possibly imagine. Your wrong about some or all of your conclusions and in an effort nit to realize how smal mankind really is, you are lying to yourself.

Or you could use the internet which you obviously have access to to investigate the things i'm talking about and then you would be able to make a more informed decision

I do not fail to see how small mankind is...i'm not sure why you would accuse me of that

How small mankind is has nothing to do with systemic child abuse and financial fraud

Or you could use the internet which you obviously have access to to investigate the things i'm talking about and then you would be able to make a more informed decision

I do not fail to see how small mankind is...i'm not sure why you would accuse me of that

How small mankind is has nothing to do with systemic child abuse and financial fraud
Or I could live life rather than read about it on the Internet. ..

Or I could live life rather than read about it on the Internet. ..

What are you doing in this thread then?

Get busy man, don't let me hold you up!

Just try and ignore all the crazyness around you out there whilst you're out there living your life