The introverted anxt

Vilku

Community Member
Feb 8, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1, 7w6, 4w3
you might be wondering what this thread is about..

Well, its what the title says.

That deep anxst introverts hold for others somehow not living their lives right.

The question is, what is that for you? (presuming youre an introvert)

that feeling you carried thorought childhood which still lies deep within.

For me its others being immature, stupid, immoral.. All caused by stupidity. Plainly, the whole of humanity being childrens in a sandbox pretending they arent childrens.
Like the games children play, except this time forgetting who they are.

Im interested in what other peoples experiences are and if ennea plays a role in this perhaps?

To speak truth, ive given up hope on humanity ever growing up. Perhaps one of reasons im now demotivated.

And tell as much as you can, this subject really, really! Intrigues me. Of how you suspect your anxsy is different from others of your type etc.

In school, from the second grade forwards i started to notice that hopeful attitude in myself of "some day they will grow.. So long, ill watch from a distance and then rejoin."

but then going to upper secondary, where in my culture children "mature" yet they didnt, and that crushed my hope.

Last edited:
What is anxt?

I think it's angst.

[MENTION=5160]Vilku[/MENTION] "That deep anxst introverts hold for others somehow not living their lives right." Do you mean that highly introverted individuals with anxiety issues... do what? I don't understand the second part, I'm sorry. I'm sure something's lost in translation(?)

I think it's angst.

[MENTION=5160]Vilku[/MENTION] "That deep anxst introverts hold for others somehow not living their lives right." Do you mean that highly introverted individuals with anxiety issues... do what? I don't understand the second part, I'm sorry. I'm sure something's lost in translation(?)

its the part where introverts experience themselves somehow better\different from all rest due .. Introspecting.

Whixh often causes deeply held anxiety, if not always.

P.s. im infantile with emotion words cause i grew up by esfp 7 mother.