The "Inception" of Documentaries--?

arbygil

Passing through
Nov 29, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Morgan Spurlock isn't one of my favorite documentarians, but I think he came up with a brilliant concept for a movie that's never been done before. I know I want to see this movie. It may change the way we see movies...or, it may not. :D

If anything, this looks absolutely hilarious. You're never sure if he's making fun of the audience, the advertising companies, or himself...but it looks fun.

I want to see this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9vu3dUMQ1s"]YouTube - The Greatest Movie Ever Sold Trailer 2011 HD[/ame]

Reactions: bickelz and Gaze
This does look interesting. I just watched Super Size Me last night for the first time so I kinda like this guy and would like to see what he comes up with in this documentary.

I used to use that Shampoo lol

By 'inception' of documentaries, do you mean the "mainstream derivative version of several major foreign films (e.g. Paprika)and concepts, which is spelt out as if the audience is stupid in the form of Juno"? Sorry for the deviation.

By 'inception' of documentaries, do you mean the "mainstream derivative version of several major foreign films (e.g. Paprika)and concepts, which is spelt out as if the audience is stupid in the form of Juno"? Sorry for the deviation.

Nope. It's more like a movie within a movie within a movie...and examining what is real versus what we think is real. We're waking up from the dream of product placement as common place.

Either that, or I'm quoting from Jimmy Kimmel, quoting on the movie. :D