[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

One way or another the Russia collusion "story" is dying. Even if not it won't go anywhere. Might have an effect o the next election but it won't result in impeachment etc.
The story that seems to be gaining ground is the one about Flynn and what exactly Trump said to Comey.
Regardless how this turns out it's time for this to be done so that we can focus on the real crimes. Obamas order surveillance, Rices role and making sure Hillary ends up in prison.

Reactions: Wyote
I am sure he will enlighten us all
"
“BREAKING: Kim Dotcom claims he has evidence that proves murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was involved in the WikiLeaks hack.”

The article explained that Kim Dotcom is “a New Zealand hacker” — wanted in the United States on racketeering charges, which he denies — and the sum total of the report was that he was making a “claim.” It didn’t include anything about what the details might be, though the hacker said he would be happy to share those with investigators."https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/24/...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
I think it's pretty clear at this point Hillary has had him killed. The Clintons are the most corrupt people alive. Just another day in the life for them.

In all seriousness, isn't it possible that Donald is experiencing the early stages of dementia? If you compare the way he speaks now with the way he used to speak 30 years ago, it is night and day. He actually used to be very articulate and had a good vocabulary and good syntax. The way he speaks now is like an English teacher's worst nightmare. This is another issue that needs to be considered. His brain health probably isn't great considering his history of unhealthy living. He is almost 71, and people that age who let themselves go typically age more rapidly than others who are very health conscious. He could have both psychological and cognitive mental health issues that need to be addressed. This angle actually makes a lot of sense to me.

I think it's pretty clear at this point Hillary has had him killed. The Clintons are the most corrupt people alive. Just another day in the life for them.
...and donald is the most unfairly treated politician in history.

In all seriousness, isn't it possible that Donald is experiencing the early stages of dementia? If you compare the way he speaks now with the way he used to speak 30 years ago, it is night and day. He actually used to be very articulate and had a good vocabulary and good syntax. The way he speaks now is like an English teacher's worst nightmare. This is another issue that needs to be considered. His brain health probably isn't great considering his history of unhealthy living. He is almost 71, and people that age who let themselves go typically age more rapidly than others who are very health conscious. He could have both psychological and cognitive mental health issues that need to be addressed. This angle actually makes a lot of sense to me.

" Dr. John E. Hutton, Reagan's primary physician from 1984 to 1989, said the president "absolutely" did not "show any signs of dementia or Alzheimer's." "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan

Reactions: dang and Skarekrow
So instead of baseless accusations of murder, how about plain old fashioned perjury?
Capture.JPG
http://www.abajournal.com/news/arti...ings_with_russians_on_security_clearance_appl

Sarah Isgur Flores
Jeff Sessions advisor Beginning in mid-December 2016, Isgur Flores advised Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), Donald Trump's nominee for U.S. Attorney General as part of his preparation for confirmation hearings in the U.S. Senate. According to Politico, her duties included preparing mock confirmation hearings with Sessions and acting as the nominee's spokesperson during the confirmation process. Of Sessions, Isgur Flores said, "Senator Sessions has dedicated his career to upholding the rule of law and ensuring public safety so I'm proud to be a part of telling his story."[23]
Mark S. Zaid is a Washington DC attorney, with a practice focus on national security law, free speech constitutional claims and government accountability.[1] He was named as a 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 DC Superlawyer for his work on behalf of national security whistleblowers.[2] He founded the James Madison Project in 1998, an organization dedicated to reduce government secrecy.[3] It is interested in the Freedom of Information Act and government whistleblowers. He is the co-editor of Litigation Under the Federal Open Government Laws.[4]

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow
Reactions: Stu
[
I think you are being sarcastic.
For years I have seen people accuse Democrats of heinous crimes with no evidence. I say shame on you sir, shame on you.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't believe it's a lack of evidence. When we have people who have blatantly violated some of the most important laws this nation has put into place, it's acknowledged they broke them and then are let go... all of America should be very worried. This isn't the country our founding fathers envisioned.

Reactions: Wyote
Unfortunately I don't believe it's a lack of evidence. When we have people who have blatantly violated some of the most important laws this nation has put into place, it's acknowledged they broke them and then are let go... all of America should be very worried. This isn't the country our founding fathers envisioned.
Like torture in Gitmo?
Starting wars in the middle east under the excuse of lies?
Like colluding with our adversary, the Russians?
Sharing “code word” information with Russian diplomats...yeah, sure he can declassify it...but he clearly either fucked up, or gave it to them knowing it was classified and not caring.
Kushner is now under FBI scrutiny btw in the Russian probe.

How about bombing the runway of Syria without the approval of Congress? That was “let go” wasn’t it?
Also, our founding fathers...not all, but some, were very racist and had no qualms writing “All men are created equal” then having their slaves drive them home in their buggy.
Our founding fathers would kill themselves again if they saw the state of the union under Trump.
Trump cannot buy his was out of this one this time...he cannot pay the settlement and be done with it...he’s now lawyered up.
They should take his fucking phone away from him...seriously, how many times is he going to go against the official narrative and further incriminate himself...he’s moronic.

There are only two questions:
1. When will it happen?
2. Why is he always sniffing?

OMG Yes!! His sniff grates on me so bad I can't watch videos of his speeches. It sounds like he has very small nasal passages.

Or a very large past (current?) cocaine use. Donald-Trump-s-Sniffles-that-Point-to-Cocaine-Use All speculative of course ;)
Past cocaine use is on Obama's plate.

Oh wait, he probably never gave it up. Of course that's speculative since I don't roll in the same drug dealer circles he did...does...whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: hn87c901
Like torture in Gitmo?
Starting wars in the middle east under the excuse of lies?
Like colluding with our adversary, the Russians?
Sharing “code word” information with Russian diplomats...yeah, sure he can declassify it...but he clearly either fucked up, or gave it to them knowing it was classified and not caring.
Kushner is now under FBI scrutiny btw in the Russian probe.

How about bombing the runway of Syria without the approval of Congress? That was “let go” wasn’t it?
Also, our founding fathers...not all, but some, were very racist and had no qualms writing “All men are created equal” then having their slaves drive them home in their buggy.
Our founding fathers would kill themselves again if they saw the state of the union under Trump.
Trump cannot buy his was out of this one this time...he cannot pay the settlement and be done with it...he’s now lawyered up.
They should take his fucking phone away from him...seriously, how many times is he going to go against the official narrative and further incriminate himself...he’s moronic.

Enough of your smart stuff and reason! People like you must be deprived of voting! Bad person! Sad!

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow