The Holiday Manicure Test | INFJ Forum

The Holiday Manicure Test

[h=1]You Are Low Key[/h]You enjoy the holidays, of course, but you don't get too worked up about them.
There's so many people celebrating in so many ways that you're content to sit back and take it all in.

That's not to say you don't life a finger during the holidays - you do. You just celebrate in small ways.
When it comes to the holidays, you believe less is more. There's enough people out there going overboard.

You Are Content

You have learned to love the holidays on your terms. You don't live up to anyone's expectations but your own.
If you feel like participating in a holiday tradition, you will - but you never let yourself feel obligated.

The holidays are just fine by you, but what you really like is the quiet coziness of winter. And hopefully snow!
You believe the holidays are as stressful and hectic as people make them. You prefer to take the path less traveled.

~

It's true. Except the snow part. I'm not designed for snow. -.- It makes it harder to be outside if I want, and I suffer from SAD to an extent.