The Height of Introversion

Altruistic Muse

Community Member
Apr 6, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4?
Hi INFJs. I haven't been on for a long while, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all :).

My question is about introversion in general, in terms of cognitive processes. I am probably in my introverted thinking phase just now, which makes sense in terms of all the reading and the analysing I am doing. It's so strange though, that throughout the whole of my extraverted feeling phase I was loathed to spend any time on my own (I mean comaparatively; big groups have always worn me out). But these days, when I find out I have the house to myself I feel so contented. Do you think that is just part and parcel of getting older, or do you think it has to do with introverted thinking and enjoying time to think alone?

Hi INFJs. I haven't been on for a long while, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all :).

My question is about introversion in general, in terms of cognitive processes. I am probably in my introverted thinking phase just now, which makes sense in terms of all the reading and the analysing I am doing. It's so strange though, that throughout the whole of my extraverted feeling phase I was loathed to spend any time on my own (I mean comaparatively; big groups have always worn me out). But these days, when I find out I have the house to myself I feel so contented. Do you think that is just part and parcel of getting older, or do you think it has to do with introverted thinking and enjoying time to think alone?

Merry Christmas to you too!

I think it's enjoying the time to think alone and the time to be alone and not think.

Merry Christmas to you too!

I think it's enjoying the time to think alone and the time to be alone and not think.
+1

I LOVE having the house to myself :)