The first date test | INFJ Forum

The first date test

You Fall in Love Slowly

You are yourself in relationships. You are very honest and real sometimes to your detriment.

For you, love is exciting and invigorating. Love puts a spring in your step.

You tend to have pretty serious expectations for your romantic partner. You definitely have a checklist!

You shy away from intimacy and connection right away. You need shared experiences in order to build up trust.

Being in a relationship tends to amplify your personality. It brings out the best and worst in you.

You don't have a checklist when it comes to your perfect partner. You're open to whatever happens in your life.

You shy away from intimacy and connection right away. You need shared experiences in order to build up trust.
Apparently, I fall in love slowly, and the formatting placed the text to the right.

[h=4]You Fall in Love Quickly[/h]

You are yourself in relationships. You are very honest and real sometimes to your detriment.

You don't have a checklist when it comes to your perfect partner. You're open to whatever happens in your life.

You connect to others easily, and you want to figure out if there's a spark as soon as possible. You don't hold back.

[h=4]You Fall in Love Quickly[/h]You are yourself in relationships. You are very honest and real sometimes to your detriment.

You connect to others easily, and you want to figure out if there's a spark as soon as possible. You don't hold back.

You Fall in Love Quickly
Being in a relationship tends to amplify your personality. It brings out the best and worst in you.

You Fall in Love Quickly

You don't have a checklist when it comes to your perfect partner. You're open to whatever happens in your life.*

*I wouldn't say I'm open to whatever, there are lines to be drawn... if college has taught me anything. :m145:

Quickly.

You Fall in Love Quickly

Another quickly

You Fall in Love Quickly

date.jpg

-----

Quite true, methinks, save one item – “sometimes to your detriment” – no, I don’t think so. If how I engage didn’t work out at some point in the past, it wasn’t meant to be. I mean, what would the point be of doing something that would result in “better odds” if it would mean I would be choosing inauthenticity? (Avoiding being lonely?) To me, there is nothing worse than inauthenticity in relationships, so I would rather be alone than untrue.

And for what it is worth, at the point in my life when I realized this personal truth and decided to live in accordance with it, I came to know my True Love very soon afterward. Detriment? No, my blessing more like.

cheers,
Ian

I "fall in love quickly".... NO comment. :/

You tend to have pretty serious expectations for your romantic partner. You definitely have a checklist!

You Fall in Love Slowly