The feelings thread | INFJ Forum

The feelings thread

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
Object of this...game, kind of: it's intended to be a quick way to sort of vent how you are feeling but it helps a bit because you are forced to reduce your emotions into simplistic lines like you would read in a children's book. I want rapid fire on this one! Dont let it die!

It based off of this book:
51-DMhN5y3L.jpg

Simply:

post a picture, colorful and creative that expresses the emotion you are feeling,

and then post something like 'x happened today and that made me feel x!'

It does not have to be a negative emotion, it can be anything!

angrychild.jpg

Today I feel ANGRY! I fought with my roleplaying friends and didn't get anything the way I wanted it done!

Today is a complex mix of anxiety and indifference, both suffused with ethereal love.

pianocat.gif

Today I feel inspired because I learned the chords to Don't Know Why by Norah Jones and improv soloed over it.

Reactions: Neuropedia and Ria
funny-picture-cat-picture-ehpien.jpg

ME WAITING FOR THE LUNAR ECLIPSE.

:m200:

Today I feel excited that my eclipse will be here in about an hour and a half!

Spectrophobia.jpg

Because this meaningless anxiety is being persistent for days now and refuses to go away. I really don't know how much longer I can deal with this.

Because this meaningless anxiety is being persistent for days now and refuses to go away. I really don't know how much longer I can deal with this.

Hugs, Indy.

1624-tired-cat-with-mouse.jpg

Tired because I worked today. CBF.

:m149:
Feelin good today because most things went quite well!

TeenAnger.jpg

Frustrated and angry, my family is driving me nuts!

index_pain.gif

Pain.

I have chillblaines on the joints of my fingers, and a little anxiety as this could be an early sign of arthritis.

Noticing a rather disturbing sort of pent up rage inside of me. I need an outlet, it actually kind of makes me afraid of what I might be capable of. Bottling too many emotions for too long. Oi.

Attachments

• carrie-sisy-spacek1.jpg
    carrie-sisy-spacek1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 113
Today I feel like I'm hunted.

tumblrletexi3hta1qdmn2u.png

Last edited:
Right now, I'm feeling particularly happy because I have my home to myself, meaning I get to play my music twice as loud as I usually have it set at.
5zfpmd.jpg
<-- Satan's amp, not once but twice

Without a Care in the world...Troubles have become less relevant..yearning to understand less important..ambition replaced by content. When this change in perspective happened is beyond me.

Attachments

• butterfly_by_moonywolf.jpg
    butterfly_by_moonywolf.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: