The Eurovision Song Contest | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Eurovision Song Contest

As suspected, the Lithuanian singer was moved at the end of her song in exactly the same way as in the semi-final, the trembling voice, hugging the husband, the laughter when it's all over. *sigh* I wanted to like it more, the youthful optimism etc.

Estonia :<3::<3violet::<3purple::<3blue: She's awesome:blush:

What was the guy shouting who got onstage? Something about the UK and "We demand freedom" I think, but I didn't catch who wanted it.

The UK song wasn't that bad, though not particularly memorable. Maybe they'll get to perform again because of the distraction. I'm somewhat baffled because the lyricists who are actually native English speakers can't come up with any better lyrics than the others. "I still believe in chasing rainbows, storms don't last forever, forever, remember we can hold hands together."

about the UK and "We demand freedom" I think, but I didn't catch who wanted it

It was probably Nigel Farage, he's a bit excitable after his fifth beer.. ;)

Reactions: Fidicen
I once got Huey (from the fun loving criminals) to play a song for my brother on the radio.

It's nothing to do with Eurovision, I just wanted to "name drop" lol.

Oh no. It's France. Don't tell @Ren :)

Oh, is it Eurovision tonight? I didn’t know!

I’m actually watching the finals of the French version of The Voice right now. Imagine this, James - a music show with only French people in it. You’d love it. :D

Denmark.. uhh.. looking rough like that and combining it with that soft song? :sweatsmile:
Well to be fair the beard was well cut and combed, and I think he wore make-up so it was more like a tv viking, wouldn't have expected a rough song from such a well-groomed Dane even if the beard was long. That was probably the campiest performance so far.