MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
N
Interesting test.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-ethical-quandary-test

The Outlaw

You scored
You'd be best described as "Morally Ambiguous". You're looking out for number one
and you're not likely to be held back by things like conventions or rules.
Your fatal flaw however is you couple these with a lack of respect for others,
you are the outlaw.

clint.jpg

Well, if it means you're comparing me to Clint Eastwood, I heartily agree.

Martyr.

[h=2]The Martyr[/h]You scored

The Activist
You're driven by a strong moral compass. In the end what happens to you isn't as important as what you accomplish. You may bend or break the law sometimes, but this is justified by the strength of your convictions.

The Martyr

Really though - loaded questions much? Really felt railroaded on this one. Way too binary.

Statistical data shows that males under 25 are the most likely to cause car accidents, is it fair that they have to pay higher premiums for car insurance?
    Yes
    No
    What if it was specifically Black males?
    Yes
    No

Reactions: lenina
I'm surprised it didn't ask if you stopped beating your wife yet.

Or if you'd throw a baby into a magic woodchipper that would make a sausage that would feed a billion people.

The Martyr

Really though - loaded questions much? Really felt railroaded on this one. Way too binary.

2-dimensional questioning is the basis of any online, just-for-fun personality test. The question has to be asked in a vacuum because considering context is hard for a lot of people.

Martyr
You give of yourself to others and conduct your actions by a strict code. An honorable death is preferable to a wretched life.

I don;t like the word martyr, but i do like the description.

The Fat Friar

Nothing says you can't have fun while being a good person. Sure sure, you care about people and morals and all that, but you know you gotta take care of yourself too. Go ahead, brew beer, make cheese.

lol

Reactions: Quiet
The Martyr

You give of yourself to others and conduct your actions by a strict code. An honorable death is preferable to a wretched life.

Tru dat.

Activist

The Fat Friar
Nothing says you can't have fun while being a good person. Sure sure, you care about people and morals and all that, but you know you gotta take care of yourself too. Go ahead, brew beer, make cheese.

[MENTION=4423]Sriracha[/MENTION], brie- thats my favourite but im partial to all cheese. You dont have to bring any though cause i always keep a stash in the fridge, lol. And ive got cab sav and shiraz in the pantry. Reds are my fave although i like certain delicious muscatos and drys. And of course there is plenty of chocolate as well.

I would probably like to make my own cheese if i was better organised and had some time. Sounds a bit messy though

[MENTION=4423]Sriracha[/MENTION], brie- thats my favourite but im partial to all cheese. You dont have to bring any though cause i always keep a stash in the fridge, lol. And ive got cab sav and shiraz in the pantry. Reds are my fave although i like certain delicious muscatos and drys. And of course there is plenty of chocolate as well.

I would probably like to make my own cheese if i was better organised and had some time. Sounds a bit messy though

I'm THERE! :D

oooo! ooo!! (jumping up and down) I know how to make cheese, it's easy and fun: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Paneer-(Indian-Cheese) This is delicious with Indian food, you can make curried spinach and mix your homemade cheese in it. You don't even need a thermometer, like in the pictures, just look at it and you'll know if it looks ready -- easy peasy. Cheesy.

I am not, however, taking the ethical quandary test at the moment, I'll just go with fat friar also, it sounds good.