The Cheesecake Test | INFJ Forum

The Cheesecake Test

You are Mango Cheesecake

You are alluring and exotic... there's something mysterious about you.
You are also adventurous and well traveled. New things bring you exhilaration.

You get along with many types of people. You are definitely open minded and cosmopolitan.
You appreciate the laid back, slower pace of life. You could definitely imagine living on an island.

You Are a Lime Cheesecake

You are unpredictable and zany. You definitely keep things flavorful.
You have a bit of attitude to you - You've been known to be pretty snarky at times.

You are fiery and wild. You can't help it... you love trouble.
You are definitely one of a kind - no one ever forgets you!

I'm a Cocholate Cheesecake!

You are both dreamy and decadent. And you can't help but be attracted to luxury.
You are a sensual person, and you're easily intoxicated by smells and tastes.
(Lies and slander! I'm a reclusive badger and badgers are not sensual,
though I do have a lovely arm chair and some books.)

People find you to be vivacious and passionate. It's clear that you love living.
You can also be a bit moody and dramatic, but when you're happy, you're exuberant.

[h=4]You Are a Lime Cheesecake[/h]
lime.jpg

You are unpredictable and zany. You definitely keep things flavorful.
You have a bit of attitude to you - You've been known to be pretty snarky at times.

You are fiery and wild. You can't help it... you love trouble.
You are definitely one of a kind - no one ever forgets you!

You Are a Blueberry Cheesecake

You are a unique and quirky person... the type of person who's suited for purple foods.
You are bouncy and hyperactive. You're always excited by something!
People may be surprised to know how deep you are too. You are brave and willing to face your fears.
You are also quite emotive and expressive. You're not afraid to show how different you are.

Mostly ok, except for bolded part - I CAN be bouncy & hyperactive, but it takes being excited about something which is more difficult the past few years in general...it's not my general state of being.

Blueberry Cheesecake

You are a unique and quirky person... the type of person who's suited for purple foods.
You are bouncy and hyperactive. You're always excited by something!

People may be surprised to know how deep you are too. You are brave and willing to face your fears.
You are also quite emotive and expressive. You're not afraid to show how different you are.

Now I definitely need a sign. Beware quirky person eating purple foods.

You Are a Lime Cheesecake

lime.jpg

I was torn between this one and the image of the one I chose. Lemon or lime? A question for the ages. Yay for lime, though! :)

You Are a Lemon Cheesecake

lemon.jpg

You are a shy and reserved person. You tend to be very understated and "behind the scenes."
You are also quite gentle and kind. You almost always think before you act.

You are naturally cheerful and happy. You tend to have a bright attitude.
You aren't overly optimistic though. You can see both the good and the bad in the world.

I don't want to BE a cheesecake, I just want to EAT one.

I want to eat the cheesecake that Willy Wonka would have made, delicious multi flavoured and that returns all diners to normal weight and excellent health. Also I don't want it to expensive.

That's not much to ask for right ?
:)

You Are a Cherry Cheesecake

cherry.jpg

You are a genuine person and a true friend. You are very attentive and a good listener.
At times, you can be a bit formal and polite. You don't want to step on any toes.

You are also very logical and rational. You give good advice, and you are good at moderating arguments.
You are a very harmonious person. You have a lot of joy in your life, and you spread it around in subtle ways.

[h=1]You Are a Chocolate Cheesecake[/h]
chocolate.jpg

You are both dreamy and decadent. And you can't help but be attracted to luxury.

People find you to be vivacious and passionate. It's clear that you love living.
You can also be a bit moody and dramatic, but when you're happy, you're exuberant.

[h=1]You Are a Chocolate Cheesecake[/h]

chocolate.jpg

You Are a Chocolate Cheesecake

chocolate.jpg

The Cheesecake Test

Blogthings: We're Not Shrinks, But We Play Them On the Internet

it was close...I could have picked caramel or cherry, too